Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Zombie Apocalypse
10-27-2013, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 01:46 AM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: The Zombie Apocalypse
(10-27-2013 01:16 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Zombie apocalypse = world war Z = <3

that kind of zombies i would kill myself before they get to me..

different kinds of zombies..
1)resident evil 1-3: slow moving
2)dawn of the dead/ 21 days later: fast running.
3)world war z: fast running, hoarding, unstoppable.

on the first kind i would stock up food and wait for everything to be over.

on the second i would go to the highest part i can get to on my house and hope everything is over by the time my food runs out.

on the last kind id bring a gun with one bullet and try to escape the hoard. if they get near me i shoot myself

(10-27-2013 01:18 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  It could also be a parasite, theres a parasite that affects crabs. When the parasite finds a crab, it literally controls its mind. The crab stops growing because what ever it eats feeds the parasite. It takes care of the parasite's eggs like if it's its own, and if the crab is a male, the parasite will make it act like a female crab.

And theres a fungus that affects (i think leafcutter) ants. It grows from inside the ant. It takes over its brain and makes go mad, looking for a nice place for the ant to die. When it does, it makes the and bite hard into it so it anchors the ant there. The fungus eats it and it grows this spear through its head from the brain to release spores

hmm there is that.. you give me hope. hehe.
but our systems are much more complex than that of an ant and a crab..
for the fungus im not sure how it would work on humans.. the spores would have to survive digestion? until it reaches the bloodstream and into the brain? and when it does get to the brain how would it make its spores transmitable through bites?
on the crab its the first time ive heard of it so ill do a little reading first
but even if this happened my earlier statement still applies.
they still wouldnt last very long. the bodies would overheat, get fatigued, experience dehydration, theyd get severe infections from their wounds, they will be battered by nature without shelter. at best theyd last maybe 2 days indoors and 1 outside. even if they live they will be immobilized by then.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2013, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 02:10 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
The digestion parts easy. There are already parasites (like tapeworm) whose eggs can survive our stomach. Thats why filtered water is important in certain places in Africa, where the Guinea worm lives

A zombielike disease doesn't have to deteriorate the body, it could be a bacteria that affects the mouth thats hardy enough to survive regular toothbrushing and mouthwashing. It will remain passive for years like HIV before it releases hormones that will get swallowed with the saliva and enter the bloodstream through the intestines, making the host violent and aggressive, biting and spitting on people and spreading the disease.

Places like America probably wouldn't get affected much because behavior like that would get you arrested and quarentined so it wouldn't spread easily.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
10-27-2013, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 02:39 AM by TheQwertiest.)
(10-27-2013 01:49 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  A zombielike disease doesn't have to deteriorate the body, it could be a bacteria that affects the mouth thats hardy enough to survive regular toothbrushing and mouthwashing. It will remain passive for years like HIV before it releases hormones that will get swallowed with the saliva and enter the bloodstream through the intestines, making the host violent and aggressive, biting and spitting on people and spreading the disease.

how long would it last being violent and aggressive before draining all its energy.
anyway let say it spreads. like the whole city is infected. how long do you think the infected would last? those bitten, without proper care it will get an infection. the body will try to fight the infection and then it would get a fever. the body will heat up, plus all the moving around will hasten death. and there more factors. like environment, food, shelter, health prior to being infected.

the disease itself wont deteriorate the body. its the being a zombie part the deteriorates it.

Anonymous Clan
10-27-2013, 03:36 AM
The disease basically turns the host into a dangerous psycho who still eats when he's hungry amd drinks when he's thirsty and go home to sleep every night if he's not arrested or quarentined yet.

When he's still passive, the bacteria can spread to other people's mouths when the host sneezes, kisses, shares his toothbrush, pretty much anything involving saliva.

Of course, and place with a good dentist might be able to test you for the disease (if the researchers invented a way to). They might not have a cure for it but at least the city will know who's infected and who'snot.

10-27-2013, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 03:59 AM by Chemoeum.)
(10-27-2013 03:36 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  The disease basically turns the host into a dangerous psycho who still eats when he's hungry amd drinks when he's thirsty and go home to sleep every night if he's not arrested or quarentined yet.

When he's still passive, the bacteria can spread to other people's mouths when the host sneezes, kisses, shares his toothbrush, pretty much anything involving saliva.

Of course, and place with a good dentist might be able to test you for the disease (if the researchers invented a way to). They might not have a cure for it but at least the city will know who's infected and who'snot.

Heh heh, who'snot. I totally get it, but maybe it wasn't intentional, Griffin?

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-27-2013, 04:49 AM
I love you guys. I mean, you can hold a "serious" and well argumented discussion about zombie apocalypse, as if you have already studied the question. x)

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-27-2013, 06:45 AM
Of course it's serious. Facing the death's undead, would you not pee your pants? I'd bring a diaper.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-27-2013, 07:07 AM
(10-27-2013 03:59 AM)Someone21 Wrote:  Heh heh, who'snot. I totally get it, but maybe it wasn't intentional, Griffin?
It supposed to be who's not, lol

10-27-2013, 01:11 PM
(10-27-2013 04:49 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I love you guys. I mean, you can hold a "serious" and well argumented discussion about zombie apocalypse, as if you have already studied the question. x)

haha. i actually have looked a bit into it.. Shy

Anonymous Clan
10-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Well there's a type of drug in Haiti that can make someone seem dead. There was a case in 1962 when Clairvius Narcisse dead in hospital. In 1980, a man reappeared in Narcisse's hometown who looked like him, acted like him, spoke like him and claimed to be him. He claimed that his brother gave him a drug. If this case is true (which where is no evidence against), then, with a little bit of (dark =]) medical research, the drug could easily be modified to be extremely dangerous. What if an innocent scientist was testing out versions of this drug and he accidentally inhaled/ got the drug on his skin? Zombie apocalypse.
Or world war Z Tongue
I see =] The Americans, Germans, French, English, Scandinavian, Russian, Spanish, Portugese, Polish, Italian, Turkish, Czech, Slovenian, Slovakian, Arabian, African, Chinese, Indian, Sri Lanken, Japanese, Korean, Australian and New Zealand against... the mad scientist

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;