Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Zombie Apocalypse
10-26-2013, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 08:47 AM by Chemoeum.)
The Zombie Apocalypse
Gifted League I'm feeling apocalyptic. Gifted League

So... it has been clarified to me that zombies CAN exist. And that the human race is able to end soon from a zombie apocalypse. Like everyone, they want to survive and not get turned into one, or turn on their friends. It's a Scrambler kind of thing. Weird.

I want to hear your tactic. What would you do to survive in a zombie apocalypse? Pick a portion of your plan, or just tell us the whole damn thing.

A portion of my plan; a microwave gun. Not the machine, but the waves as in that radiation-type stuff. I'd be giving the zombies cancer and severe burns, and they'll eventually die. Yeah, it's a crazy plan.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: The Zombie Apocalypse
I can play the song "Baby" on loudspeakers to scare all the zombies away from my house.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
10-26-2013, 01:00 PM
Buy/steal a houseboat and live out on the water for a while.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2013, 02:27 PM
How was this clarified to you? lol
10-26-2013, 02:50 PM
Ooh, ooh, I'd invent a secret code so that if the zombies tap my phone line they won't know what I'm talking about!

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm not afraid because I have played enough Black Ops in my life to know what to do in such case, bring my Raygun.

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
10-27-2013, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 12:11 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
I played enough PvZ to know that to do, make my lawn a boot camp for zombies so they can improve their lawn invasion skills because that will totally increase my chances of surviving a zombie invasion

10-27-2013, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 01:17 AM by TheQwertiest.)
How was it clarified to you?
I thought about the zombie apocalypse way more than i like (i somehow wish it would come. im sick that way) but its just not possible.. probably the closest thing to a zombie apocalypse would be a rabies and flu virus hybrid.

if people die they go through rigor mortis where the muscles hardens up. even if it doesnt, like in the case of anthrax, where the edema factor inhibits the stiffening of muscles by constantly stimulating the release of cAMP.. it still would not be possible.

the zombies would have to be alive so not technically zombies. if the scenario of a rabies and flu virus hybrid were to occur they still wouldnt last very long. the bodies would overheat, get fatigued, experience dehydration, theyd get severe infections from their wounds, they will be battered by nature without shelter. at best theyd last like 2 days indoors? 1 outside? even if they live they will be immobilized by then..

^written above is my analysis on the possibility of a zombie apocalypse. i may have gotten wrong facts along the way so i may be wrong.
the dream of a zombie apocalypse may still be possible

anyway on the chance that it happens i would probably just stock up on food, get a weapon that doesnt need ammo like a sword or a spear then barricade my house and wait for everything to be over

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
10-27-2013, 01:16 AM
Zombie apocalypse = world war Z = <3

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-27-2013, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 01:23 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
It could also be a parasite, theres a parasite that affects crabs. When the parasite finds a crab, it literally controls its mind. The crab stops growing because what ever it eats feeds the parasite. It takes care of the parasite's eggs like if it's its own, and if the crab is a male, the parasite will make it act like a female crab.

And theres a fungus that affects (i think leafcutter) ants. It grows from inside the ant. It takes over its brain and makes go mad, looking for a nice place for the ant to die. When it does, it makes the and bite hard into it so it anchors the ant there. The fungus eats it and it grows this spear through its head from the brain to release spores