Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
11-08-2013, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 06:17 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
(11-08-2013 01:58 AM)poweewee Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 11:11 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwK6FtQkM

Good game!

I thought i might lose with his turn 6 and my lack of wits. It took me a while to find that perfect response in turn 7. Every other response seemed to need 1 more wit. He retreated too much in turn 8, which allowed me to gaurantee a win with turn 9.

Thrutchy, did you have 0 wits left after turn 7? I was thinking maybe kill the 4HP soldier with his heavy and soldier, and then 3HP soldier occupies the wit space to kill the soldier along with a spawned runner

BTW, my games against awp and Cor:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4JmcrAsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4MKMgQsM

I wondered if the one against Cor was really a resignation; I thought the game wasn't clearly over yet.

Also, thrutchy, I am still in a handful of games, so I might take some time before starting that one again. Smile

Sorry, Poweewee, it wasn't clearly over, but you did have me on the ropes. I hope you were OK with me cancelling the game, I decided to just resign thinking it was close to done and would let you get on with your other games.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 11-08-2013 06:10 AM