• 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
10-29-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
(10-29-2013 07:27 AM)L3R4T Wrote:  
(10-29-2013 07:21 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  
(10-29-2013 07:13 AM)L3R4T Wrote:  
(10-29-2013 01:44 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I am stupid and he is smart. Result:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwOLE4AoM

Gg poweewee, this time the mirror match ended up in your favor Big Grin

Mag!cGuy, turn 11 the victory is normaly for you, you have to move your soldier on the spawn, strike the base then kill the runner with the heavy and go in the base direction too.

Poweewee has to choose between to kill the soldier in 2 turns but he let your heavy alive to finish the base or kill the heavy but let the soldier strike 3 times the base (he don't have the range to come back with his heavy)
He also can't kill your base before you... Dodgy

Fluffy LeagueFluffy LeagueFluffy LeagueFluffy League Big Grin

I think I'm missing it. If Magic had moved his soldier to the spawn and taken one runner then moved the heavy, wouldn't poweewee just move his heavy up the middle and win in two turns. It would still take magic 3 turns to win, but poweewee could hit the base with his heavy and the runner on spawn in 2 turns to 0?

You are right, OSN deformation, I was seeing the Magic heavy jumping over the hole (a 3 case jump ) ^^ Big Grin

That sounds like what a heavy might dream about!

I can imagine it now, with "I believe I can fly" playing in the background.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED] - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 10-29-2013 07:29 AM