Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
10-29-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
(10-29-2013 06:48 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  GG, you know Awpertunity, as soon as I saw your name, I knew you had played CS Tongue

Who said I played cs?

(10-29-2013 06:48 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Why was turn 31 disastrous? That looked fine to me. Yeah, it's always touchy attacking feedback, but it was a good attack!

I should have killed the two soldiers before attacking the base with mine. I could have seen that scrambler and killed it with the soldier I scrambled and I would have been in a much better position.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2013, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 07:10 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
Oh, right, I guess when watching replays I just saw that the result was good and didn't analyze it much.

Oh, from the other thread about other strategy games people play, you mentioned CS.

I think I could still buy a colt\AK, and body armor + helmet by muscle memory (of course switching to a knife and moving forward while buying it).

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-29-2013, 07:13 AM
(10-29-2013 01:44 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I am stupid and he is smart. Result:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwOLE4AoM

Gg poweewee, this time the mirror match ended up in your favor Big Grin

Mag!cGuy, turn 11 the victory is normaly for you, you have to move your soldier on the spawn, strike the base then kill the runner with the heavy and go in the base direction too.

Poweewee has to choose between to kill the soldier in 2 turns but he let your heavy alive to finish the base or kill the heavy but let the soldier strike 3 times the base (he don't have the range to come back with his heavy)
He also can't kill your base before you... Dodgy

Fluffy LeagueFluffy LeagueFluffy LeagueFluffy League Big Grin
10-29-2013, 07:19 AM
(10-29-2013 07:09 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Oh, right, I guess when watching replays I just saw that the result was good and didn't analyze it much.

Oh, from the other thread about other strategy games people play, you mentioned CS.

I think I could still buy a colt\AK, and body armor + helmet by muscle memory (of course switching to a knife and moving forward while buying it).

b43o2
o4
x1 x1 x1
10-29-2013, 07:21 AM
(10-29-2013 07:13 AM)L3R4T Wrote:  

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwOLE4AoM

Mag!cGuy, turn 11 the victory is normaly for you, you have to move your soldier on the spawn, strike the base then kill the runner with the heavy and go in the base direction too.

Poweewee has to choose between to kill the soldier in 2 turns but he let your heavy alive to finish the base or kill the heavy but let the soldier strike 3 times the base (he don't have the range to come back with his heavy)

I think I'm missing it. If Magic had moved his soldier to the spawn and taken one runner then moved the heavy, wouldn't poweewee just move his heavy up the middle and win in two turns. It would still take magic 3 turns to win, but poweewee could hit the base with his heavy and the runner on spawn in 2 turns to 0?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-29-2013, 07:21 AM
(10-29-2013 07:09 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I think I could still buy a colt\AK, and body armor + helmet by muscle memory (of course switching to a knife and moving forward while buying it).

If it's last round, don't forget to buy a desert eagle and smoke grenade Tongue !

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2013, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 07:27 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
(10-29-2013 07:21 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(10-29-2013 07:09 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I think I could still buy a colt\AK, and body armor + helmet by muscle memory (of course switching to a knife and moving forward while buying it).

If it's last round, don't forget to buy a desert eagle and smoke grenade Tongue !

You know, I was pretty good at CS, but I was not good with the desert eagle. If I was Ts, then yes, I would splurge sometimes, but for CTs, the USP was just fine for me.

My aim was great...after the first shot. For some reason my first shot was generally off, but I corrected well, so the DE wasn't my type of pistol, and I was also not good at the sniper rifles.

But I did forget to say buy a flashbang (and frag grenades if you feel like it)

10-29-2013, 07:27 AM
(10-29-2013 07:21 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  

I think I'm missing it. If Magic had moved his soldier to the spawn and taken one runner then moved the heavy, wouldn't poweewee just move his heavy up the middle and win in two turns. It would still take magic 3 turns to win, but poweewee could hit the base with his heavy and the runner on spawn in 2 turns to 0?

You are right, OSN deformation, I was seeing the Magic heavy jumping over the hole (a 3 case jump ) ^^ Big Grin
10-29-2013, 07:29 AM
(10-29-2013 07:27 AM)L3R4T Wrote:  
(10-29-2013 07:21 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  

You are right, OSN deformation, I was seeing the Magic heavy jumping over the hole (a 3 case jump ) ^^ Big Grin

That sounds like what a heavy might dream about!

I can imagine it now, with "I believe I can fly" playing in the background.

10-29-2013, 07:30 AM
A heavy always dream to fly !! I believe I can touch the sky !