Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How long before "inactive" games are "lost"
10-25-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: How long before "inactive" games are "lost"
What league are you in?

If you are in fluffy/clever, this is normal. Annoying, but normal. A huge part of the players there are just trying the game, playing two or three matches, and then delete it and don't play it anymore because they don't like it. You have to wait 5 days or a bit more before getting the win (but I think you know that)

If you only have 5 games in your queue because you didn't buy anything, I suggest you purchase something, to increase your limit to 20. I can imagine it's frustrating not to be able to play because the few games you can have are blocked, so if you have 20 you won't have this problem anymore.

Don't give up any match, be patient and get your wins. After a lot of wins you're gonna be promoted, and the higher you climb, the more players will play quickly. Smile

And, yes, sometimes life just forbids you to be on your ios device for days. Some people may have an ipad and not an iphone, thus if they are away from home for many days, they can't play at all. Outwitters' time limit will never be changed!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long before "inactive" games are "lost" - Mag!cGuy - 10-25-2013 11:41 PM