Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 1 - The Games - Come discuss about them!
09-28-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 1 - The Games - Come discuss about them!
(09-21-2013 03:19 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  LER4T's opening is not the most common, and I'm not a huge fan of it, because it is easily counterable. (its aim is to kill the sniper before it even got healed)
I don't agree with you, the aim is not to kill the sniper, maybe for beginners. The aim here is to push your oppenent to trade the runners and use his witts for that --> he has less witts to counter the sniper rush and as you have the FTA you will be the first to control the center.

(09-21-2013 03:19 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  And LER4T could get a big advantage from this. But, I would say that, he didn't do the best here.

For sure it's a shame Dodgy after the Awpertunity's mistake I have been too confident, I thought the game was finished and I have just think about pushing and finish the game without thinking to my defense lol

(09-21-2013 03:19 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  LER4T's amazing defense prevented awpertunity from taking the win.

Even if I did my maximum to calculate the best moves (sorry for the time I spent Awpertunity) I think he miss the victory on turn 16. In my opinion he has to kill my sniper with his sniper and kill the boosted runner with 2 new runners and my last runner with the heavy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 1 - The Games - Come discuss about them! - L3R4T - 09-28-2013 07:10 AM