Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond 21 - 24 iPro [GG Clan Tourney]
10-25-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Diamond 8 - 24 iPro [GG Clan Tourney]
Thanks for the solution you came up with, Jesus! I hope you didn't do it because you were afraid of the silent lion lurking and waiting for you? Big Grin haha jk

It could have been resolved better by DL starting the game on Saturday indeed, no matter what - but Memories was only trying to respect a former agreement between iPro and DL, namely the asking for confirmation. With the PM system having been down (until Monday or so?) there was essentially no other way (except further spamming this thread) to contact them, or am I missing something?

Anyway, I'm not trying to argue. I think it is important for a tourney host to apply rules like they were set, but putting up seemingly arbitrary (for me, that is) deadlines isn't really a rule everybody agreed with. In fact you played God right there, but let's not go there. It's alright if you are strict and consequent about this, but you need to stick to your ideals. Love your neighbor as yourself.

We're all human, there can be misunderstandings and if there's something wrong I would suggest you are investigating if there was any malicious intention of bypassing a rule first before you make a final judgment. I for my part have been a TCG judge for eight years and had I always judged things by the rules, I would have had to disqualify or issue forfeits like crazy. Most players would have lost interest in playing that particular TCG by that point.

Still, I'm not arguing about this at all, it seems to have been sorted out and even if you had stuck to your decision, I would have had to be fine with it. Please don't consider me a nitpicky douchebag!

Peace! Smile

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diamond 8 - 24 iPro [GG Clan Tourney] - Harti - 10-25-2013 09:45 PM