Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond 21 - 24 iPro [GG Clan Tourney]
10-25-2013, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 08:22 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: Diamond 8 - 24 iPro [GG Clan Tourney]
(10-25-2013 03:31 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  When both concerned clans agree on something, there is no point to come as the boss and declare that what you want to happen happens.

This applies when a fixed rule has't been established before and anyway the last decision would be made by the referee/moderator. Even if they agreed with something, participants would have no right to make a DEFINITIVE decision, but the referee. We've seen this in all sports and fompetitive events.

Despite I said I would be firm, I would let this go for some reasons:

- I don't want there is any grudge because of this
- I'd consider terence and thurtchy's attitude
- There is no price at stake

BUT, I would allow you to play the match if you agree with the following:

- Good Game team's leader has his right to defend their situation in his favor, using the rules that were given before in a correct manner, just like iPro and Diamond have done before.
- Players must be more careful about the rules and take them seriously because they would have no chance like this again.
- If leaders don't agree with any rule that has come up, they have to give an opinion about it between the next two days
- once the time of a rule to be applied has come, there is no chance to change it for fun (there was enough time if they wouldn't agree with this).
- if someone is going to complain about something, try to write without suppositions and in a formal way.

Also I would allow this considering what a participant might think. But not as a good referee.

So, if you agree with this, then you can play the match. I wait for Terence or Thrutchy, and amoffett or Memories.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diamond 8 - 24 iPro [GG Clan Tourney] - jesusfuentesh - 10-25-2013 06:31 AM