Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Diamond 24 - 12 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney]
08-29-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: Diamond 3 - 2 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney]
(08-29-2013 01:44 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  Rule changes in the middle of a competition can be destructive.
I do agree. I have points against this but I don't want to argue against this at all.

My post solely aimed to give food for thought; both for upcoming tournaments as well as - if they did stall (I only questioned it, I didn't judge nor suggest, or even have a look at the player names) - players that may have a tendency to stall.

I know GreatGonzales and the RawkHawk (always making me think of my favorite NGC game Heart ) as active and fair players, however, so I would like to apologize for jumping the gun. Still I believe that, if you don't have the perfect answer to a turn at first glance, and also not on the second, you might want to procrastinate. I've been there before. Not only in Advance Wars or other strategy games - but also in real life. I consider this a natural thing and the only thing I suggest is that there may be a possibility that procrastination is what's happening here.

In the end of the day, Gonzales or not, RawkHawk or not, my point still stands: If the rules say that you "should please please not take longer than 2 days", people in the tournament should stick with it for fairness' sake, no matter the reason. In exceptional cases it should be allowed with notice beforehand, but I can't think of any other life situation causing you not to have the 20 minutes before going to bed.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diamond 3 - 2 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - Harti - 08-29-2013 04:53 AM