Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any spoilers for new races? :D
07-11-2012, 01:36 AM
Big Grin Any spoilers for new races? :D
Can't wait for new races Big Grin, does anyone know the release date or anything else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 01:49 AM
RE: Any spoilers for new races? :D
Next race is likely going to be the plant team.
07-11-2012, 01:58 AM
I am excited about this as well! Szei where did you get your intel, or is this just a hunch?
07-11-2012, 02:04 AM
I know who it's going to be. I'm animating them right now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2012, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 03:17 AM by Szei.)
It's just a hunch because that was the only other race they've ever announced. However, there are two reasons this may not necessarily the next race. 1. The plant race was in very early concept stage when delayed (Alex stated this in a forum post). 2. In the official announcement that stated the plant team was delayed, it said that the official release will ship with scallywags, feedback, and adorables while the other teams (plural!) they had in mind were going to be delayed. This implies they already had other ideas so maybe they're bringing forth one of those instead of the plant team.
07-11-2012, 04:24 AM
A plant race sounds really cool. I think that the addition of races will keep the game fresh. I know its probably far off, but I am excited about a new race coming to the playing field!
07-11-2012, 04:58 AM
Wow theres a lot of races.. Is the prize of the uber pack gonna increase?

And btw anyone knows how can i buy packs without using credit cards? Because i dont have a credit cards.. Is there any mode of payments beside visa,master,discover and amex? Like paypal perhaps?
07-11-2012, 05:01 AM
(07-11-2012 04:58 AM)daniellejune Wrote:  And btw anyone knows how can i buy packs without using credit cards? Because i dont have a credit cards.. Is there any mode of payments beside visa,master,discover and amex? Like paypal perhaps?

There are prepaid iTunes Gift Cards in several countries which you can buy in various places - even amazon, I think.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2012, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 06:10 PM by Eijolend.)
I don't know if it's possible in your country, but I can use clickandbuy to pay by direct debit.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
07-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Cant wait. The extremly different styles of the teams make it almost impossible to guess what might come next, but I am very anxious to see it.