One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Any spoilers for new races? :D - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Any spoilers for new races? :D (/showthread.php?tid=246)

Any spoilers for new races? :D - GinoGinuzzi - 07-11-2012 01:36 AM

Can't wait for new races Big Grin, does anyone know the release date or anything else?

RE: Any spoilers for new races? :D - Szei - 07-11-2012 01:49 AM

Next race is likely going to be the plant team.

RE: Any spoilers for new races? :D - Chris19h - 07-11-2012 01:58 AM

I am excited about this as well! Szei where did you get your intel, or is this just a hunch?

RE: Any spoilers for new races? :D - oneadamleft - 07-11-2012 02:04 AM

I know who it's going to be. I'm animating them right now.

RE: Any spoilers for new races? :D - Szei - 07-11-2012 03:17 AM

It's just a hunch because that was the only other race they've ever announced. However, there are two reasons this may not necessarily the next race. 1. The plant race was in very early concept stage when delayed (Alex stated this in a forum post). 2. In the official announcement that stated the plant team was delayed, it said that the official release will ship with scallywags, feedback, and adorables while the other teams (plural!) they had in mind were going to be delayed. This implies they already had other ideas so maybe they're bringing forth one of those instead of the plant team.

RE: Any spoilers for new races? :D - Chris19h - 07-11-2012 04:24 AM

A plant race sounds really cool. I think that the addition of races will keep the game fresh. I know its probably far off, but I am excited about a new race coming to the playing field!

RE: Any spoilers for new races? :D - daniellejune - 07-11-2012 04:58 AM

Wow theres a lot of races.. Is the prize of the uber pack gonna increase?

And btw anyone knows how can i buy packs without using credit cards? Because i dont have a credit cards.. Is there any mode of payments beside visa,master,discover and amex? Like paypal perhaps?

RE: Any spoilers for new races? :D - Kamikaze28 - 07-11-2012 05:01 AM

(07-11-2012 04:58 AM)daniellejune Wrote:  And btw anyone knows how can i buy packs without using credit cards? Because i dont have a credit cards.. Is there any mode of payments beside visa,master,discover and amex? Like paypal perhaps?

There are prepaid iTunes Gift Cards in several countries which you can buy in various places - even amazon, I think.

RE: Any spoilers for new races? :D - Eijolend - 07-11-2012 06:51 AM

I don't know if it's possible in your country, but I can use clickandbuy to pay by direct debit.

RE: Any spoilers for new races? :D - BigTroy68 - 07-11-2012 07:58 AM

Cant wait. The extremly different styles of the teams make it almost impossible to guess what might come next, but I am very anxious to see it.