Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
03-11-2014, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 12:13 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 03/11/14]
Ok. Thanks. I'll update it now

Some possible scenarios: (for those who haven't caught up and are lazy to calculate, here you are)

A. Anonymous winning its two left meetings, and Diamond wining over Good Game: Diamond and Anonymous would be the finalists

B. Anonymous winning its two left meetings, and Diamond losing to Good Game: Anonymous and iPro would be the finalists

C. Anonymous winning over Wolfpack, but losing to iPro, and Diamond winning over Good Game: iPro and Diamond would be the finalists

D. Diamond losing to Good Game, Anonymous losing its two left meetings: iPro and Diamond would be the finalist

Note: there could be more scenarios depending if some of the teams get warning-discounts. These scenarios might be mistaken due to the bad math of jesusfuentesh. Anyway the final and original results will be posted as soon as the matches are over. (just in case)

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Anonymous already beat Wolfpack.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2014, 01:32 AM
(03-12-2014 01:18 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  Anonymous already beat Wolfpack.

Did you guys post your meeting game?

[Image: sig.png]
03-12-2014, 02:36 AM
Uh, that wasnt our responsibility.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
03-12-2014, 02:45 AM
So looking at the scenarios, if we win, we're in right?

03-12-2014, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 04:06 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
Maybe they're waiting until they finish their last meeting. Just like poweewee told me he would do

Is that right Pastil*/poweewee?

I'd like you to post the matches for records and sharing thoughts. Thanks in advance

(03-12-2014 02:45 AM)jchris98 Wrote:  So looking at the scenarios, if we win, we're in right?

Seeing that Anonymous beat Wolfpack, you, Diamond, have to beat Good Game and hope for iPro to beat Anonymous. This way you'd have 109 points, passing to the grand final with iPro having 116. Anonymous would be left just with 104.50.

Note: this is just a guessing without warning-discount

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2014, 04:11 AM
Yes, we should be in if we win.

Since the only other game left is iPro vs Anonymous, 9 points will go to one or the other. If we win, we'll have 109 which is greater than the 104.5 that Anonymous has, and the 107 that iPro currently has.

03-12-2014, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 05:43 AM by blckace.)
Here's the wolfpack game

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...CAuKu6hggM

In the diamond league game take note of the following turns they were pretty awesome

15 a great sacrifice to give us a chance to recover
43 we didn't do anything to make sure we would have enough wits for anything they throw at us and it paid off when they took control of our wit space later in the game, we managed to recapture it with one wit left. Also, we wanted enough wits to utilize all the soldiers we had already made.

And super impressive work by pastil!

Anyway I don't get why there's a penalty against us? I messaged alex about what happened a while back and I got this response

"Lawtai vs Pastil

They're hosting the clan games for each of our teams

Lawtai's game showed the game at 4 days (the tourney's forfeit limit) but it was showing 3 days for Pastil

They live in vastly different time zones -5 and +8 could that be the reason?"

"ya the 'days' count on your device is done based on local time if i recall correctly. So games started in the opposite time zone won't flip to the 'next day' until a few hours later."

and pastil has a screenshot that the game didn't hit four days for him so
03-12-2014, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 07:01 AM by amoffett11.)
The turn that still bugs me is 50. I think if we had moved one of scramblers up a space, it would drastically changed the outcome of the game.

As for the question of the penalty, it does appear that there may be some kind of glitch in what is appearing in-game , whether it be "3 days ago" or "4 days ago", it's possible that this is affected by internal settings or time differences or whatever.

What can't be debated however is that more than 96 hours passed before a turn was made. There's a time stamp on the post of the screenshot with the turn sent, and another on the screenshot of the "4 days ago", and the difference is more than 96 hours.

I think it's best to consider that you only have 3 days to make a turn, and that extra day is grace period, but stay away from it if you can

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
03-12-2014, 07:26 AM
Turn 50 Why didn't you use all the scramblers might've made a difference too but I think the biggest determiner of the outcome was the wit difference on turn 50 you had 18 wits turn 51 we had 33 wits

As for the four day thing can someone email me the screenshots with the file creation time stamps? blckace@gmail.com