Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
09-12-2013, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 02:46 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date]
(09-12-2013 12:09 AM)amoffett Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 11:41 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 11:23 AM)amoffett Wrote:  Hey,

GoHeat3 is going to withdraw from the tournament. He's busy with school and life and doesn't have time to play.

On the plus side, I think almost all his games are unstarted. Let me know what the rules are for replacing him.

Side note: jesusfuentesh, you might want to empty your forum inbox, I couldn't send you a PM

And, as for GoHeat, replace him where he's P2 without problem. Where he's P1 though, your opponent will be able to choose his player first.

I just want to clarify: for the P2 games, I can replace GoHeat with whoever I want.

For the P1 games, I replace GoHeat with whoever I want again, but before the match can start the opponent captain gets a chance to put someone else up, if they wish.

Assuming that this is the case, I will figure out who will replace him in the next day, and will put the replacements in the proper threads.

Exactly

(09-12-2013 12:33 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  jesusfuentesh, are our other clan members allowed to provide input to the meeting games? Nobody else in our clan has made a peep, but I'd like to use this opportunity to reactivate some of our dormant members by asking if they want to at least participate in these.

Yes they are my friend.

Soon I'll be giving an announcement about the players who are not playing enough matches.

Btw, I am one of them haha.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 09-12-2013 02:38 AM