Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
09-10-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date]
Jesusfuentesh, I don't see any rules about when games should be started. Do you have any in mind? To make sure this tournament doesn't drag on, I suggest to add something for this. Here are some ideas:

* non-meeting games: each player should be playing at least N games simultaneously over the entire tourney. Once the active games drops below N, the player should start or accept a new game. Some kind of enforcement is needed.

* meeting games: clans should start meeting games at least by the time only a few (M) non-meeting games remain for a specific clan tourney. Again, some kind of enforcement is needed.

Right now the rules say this:

"The meeting: (it's recommended to play one by one against each clan)"

Like I said before, this recommendation could result in the entire tourney taking a year. I suggest clans support playing meeting games in parallel, not sequentially as is recommended now. In ipro, we designated 4 different players as hosts/captains of our 4 meeting games to allow for this. I think other clans should do the same to support all 4 games in parallel. I really look forward to the meeting games and want them to succeed. That's why I'm making these suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Thrutchy - 09-10-2013 08:11 AM