Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
08-27-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date]
(08-27-2013 09:18 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Yeah I know. I did it on purpose. In the original thread I had put 1 day, and 1 day to send the screenshot. But I decided to change it to that way so the players have more time to send the turn. So, the turn SHOULD be sent within 1 day, but if it says 2 days is forfeit. "Should" would mean players are given a little extra time to send the turn then. I had consideration to really busy people. If you realize you'll find that "mistake" in the rest of the gameplay modes.

I think this is a good idea actually. You should take at least one turn every day; however, under the old rules, if on day one I took a turn in the morning, and on day two I couldn't take a turn until the night, I would have lost the game. In fact, lets say there was only one time I was able to take my turns every day, and on day one I took a turn at 8:15, if on day two I didn't take my turn until 8:20, I would forfeit (if my opponent was lucky enough to catch me in my 5 minute window). I think this would be unreasonable, so it's good we've expanded the limit a bit.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - amoffett11 - 08-27-2013 10:28 PM