Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded]
08-27-2013, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2013 09:24 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date]
(08-27-2013 04:22 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  
(08-25-2013 04:33 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  I would disagree with that. While it is true what you say, this also means for iPro that each of their players would have 12 simultanious matches going on. That's a lot. Not to mention, they will also have only 6 players for the group games.

(Regarding Memories' original statement)

Atleast they have 6. we only have 5. we cant complete all the matches even if each of us plays 3 games.

Hi Pastil*. I'll give you chance to complete the team until September 8. I realized you started setting the matches. But please, don't continue unless you have completed the team.

I see you have 7 signed up members. Which ones should I remove?

(08-27-2013 08:20 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  One thing regarding timeout criteria: in the Think Quickly matches, the maximum time per turn is one day, however, you state that we can send in screenshots when it says '2 days ago'. Even though it displays the time in hours beforehand, and switches to '1 day ago' after a full day has elapsed.

Yeah I know. I did it on purpose. In the original thread I had put 1 day, and 1 day to send the screenshot. But I decided to change it to that way so the players have more time to send the turn. So, the turn SHOULD be sent within 1 day, but if it says 2 days is forfeit. "Should" would mean players are given a little extra time to send the turn then. I had consideration to really busy people. If you realize you'll find that "mistake" in the rest of the gameplay modes.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 08-27-2013 09:18 PM