Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No one expects you to scramble Runners
08-06-2013, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 04:27 AM by ElPared.)
RE: No one expects you to scramble Runners
Solid point. I've had a game against a master yesterday, but I lost to them thanks to the damn War Garden rush I still can't figure out how to counter.

Anyways, hopefully a promotion will be forthcoming. I really only feel challenged by high level Gifted and Masters these days.

I have noticed they do this even when I'm not winning. I have another replay, but I have to find it on OSN

Edit:
starting turn 20 here outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y_daBBAw

to be fair, he didn't know I had a second scrambler, but even if he didn't I could have done the same thing by spawning a new one (though I probably would have scrambled the sniper or Mobi if I'd done that)

anyways my examples aren't very good, I was just noticing that I've been scrambling a lot of runners lately and it seems to surprise my opponent that I'd scramble them instead of killing them. I've even won games because my opponent could have scrambled my runner and hogged my spawn or something and they jsut kept killing it. I guess maybe I'm just expecting too much of gifted players?

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one expects you to scramble Runners - ElPared - 08-06-2013 04:18 AM