Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No one expects you to scramble Runners
08-06-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: No one expects you to scramble Runners
Doodat, I don't know where you saw ST were playing as if it was the end of the world. We spend more time on thinking, elaborate complex plan and predict a lot, but this is what makes the game fun. I personnaly can't have fun on this game if I send all my turns in 10 second and play as if I didn' care, cut it's not the purpose of this game. An exciting battle is a battle that you have to think a lot about and which is close, have you ever been thrilled by a game you won easily? Tongue

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 10:03 PM
(08-06-2013 07:11 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Doodat, I don't know where you saw ST were playing as if it was the end of the world. We spend more time on thinking, elaborate complex plan and predict a lot, but this is what makes the game fun. I personnaly can't have fun on this game if I send all my turns in 10 second and play as if I didn' care, cut it's not the purpose of this game. An exciting battle is a battle that you have to think a lot about and which is close, have you ever been thrilled by a game you won easily? Tongue

Why are you asking me about that? I'm the one that thought it was exciting if my base got down to one lol.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
08-06-2013, 11:12 PM
Oh! Doodat, are you the person I played against as Kittyqats? (won't name it in case you don't want to be outed).

I think I might not be done with 1v1, but I'm doing some trial games with that other account to see what race I want to try next.

I think once (if ever) Cor13:4 finishes this incredibly long game with His_Daddy (SvS on Sweet Tooth....), then I'll start doing 1 1v1 game at a time with another race (probably feedback).

I don't think Feedback is better than the other races, but they sure are fun!

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
08-06-2013, 11:40 PM
(08-06-2013 11:12 PM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  Oh! Doodat, are you the person I played against as Kittyqats? (won't name it in case you don't want to be outed).

I think I might not be done with 1v1, but I'm doing some trial games with that other account to see what race I want to try next.

I think once (if ever) Cor13:4 finishes this incredibly long game with His_Daddy (SvS on Sweet Tooth....), then I'll start doing 1 1v1 game at a time with another race (probably feedback).

I don't think Feedback is better than the other races, but they sure are fun!

Oh yeah, that risky scrambler move caught me off guard, nice play! I think I'm going to have to switch back to feedback as I am better with feedback than adorables now >.<. I'm also incredibly bad on large maps, while I have a 80%-90% win rate on small maps, I have about the opposite on large maps (excluding sweetie plains), such as thorn gulley and long nine.

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
08-06-2013, 11:42 PM
(08-06-2013 10:03 PM)Doodat Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 07:11 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Doodat, I don't know where you saw ST were playing as if it was the end of the world. We spend more time on thinking, elaborate complex plan and predict a lot, but this is what makes the game fun. I personnaly can't have fun on this game if I send all my turns in 10 second and play as if I didn' care, cut it's not the purpose of this game. An exciting battle is a battle that you have to think a lot about and which is close, have you ever been thrilled by a game you won easily? Tongue

Why are you asking me about that? I'm the one that thought it was exciting if my base got down to one lol.

Well you say it's too serious in ST, and it's there that your base will get the most crushed. Tongue

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

08-06-2013, 11:45 PM
When did I say it was too serious in ST?

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
08-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Small maps definitely favor feedback and are so much fun with them! Large maps will always favor adorables, of course, so maybe it's because you're better with feedback that you're better with small maps?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
08-07-2013, 12:13 AM
When you said it was the end of the world for a ST if he didn't make a good move ^^

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

08-07-2013, 01:21 AM
Oh, I was talking about my theory in burnout in that case.

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
08-07-2013, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 09:32 AM by Norahsul.)
Man U guys really drill down to details and take everything literally lol