Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many days does it take to lose???
06-07-2013, 08:02 AM
How many days does it take to lose???
I remember that this game initially launched with a week long, seven day, grace period between turns. If you exceeded that you'd lose for taking to long. Not long after launch that was changed to four days (which I feel is still to long, but that's besides the point).

Did they ever switch this back to seven days?

I have an active game that I haven't yet won that my opponent has not taken a move in six days it says. What?

Anyone have an idea of what's happening here?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 08:48 AM
RE: How many days does it take to lose???
It should be 4 days, but occasionally this system glitches.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
06-07-2013, 10:46 AM
is it a friendly? I don't think friendlies or pass n play have time limits.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
06-07-2013, 10:52 AM
No, it's 2v2 league play.
06-07-2013, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 12:03 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Only pass n play doesn't have a time limit
Real games will wait 4 full days, then when the fifth day starts, it can time out any time

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
06-07-2013, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 12:07 PM by [PETA] Doodat.)
Friendlies last 7 days.

Edit: actually I think they last 4 days, but I had 1 last 7 days once, I think it's a glitch that happens once in a while.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
06-07-2013, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 12:06 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Thats why it says 5 days ago sometimes, it doesn't always end exactly after 4 days.

The time zones also might have something to do with it, one side if the world is a day ahead of the other
This was supposed to be connected to the post on top

06-07-2013, 12:56 PM
(06-07-2013 10:52 AM)theoneheathbar Wrote:  No, it's 2v2 league play.

are you sure it's been the same player's turn the whole time? Maybe your partner and the other 2 players are just taking forever.

I do remember 2vs2 seems to take longer to time out though, I had a couple random games that seemed to take weeks to time out

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
06-07-2013, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 06:03 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Its 4 days for each player, so if your p1, p2 can take 4 full days, then p3 can take 4 full days, and then p4 can take another 4 full days, so you'd have to wait 12 days before it is your turn. And every time a player submits his turn, the counter will reset because it counts how many days since that player's turn started, not how many days since you played. Thats why you will never see the counter say 11 dats ago. It wouldn't even say that if it would. I'd say more than a week ago, but you shouldn't see that either, but theres a bug that makes the counter say that even though it hadn't been an hour yet. It happened to me today.

06-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Hmm, Griffin, I think that your post is confusing. If any player in a 2v2 takes more than 4 days, it'll time out. Your post implies that every player on the opposite team has to time out, that's definitely not right from what I've seen in 2v2.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4