Poll: Are you gonna exploit the Burnocaster?
No, I don't play 2v2
Yes, I'm a bad guy!
No, I can't do it, I'm too graceful!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burnocaster: the new rush on Machination (2v2)
06-24-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Burnocaster: the new rush on Machination (2v2)
(06-23-2013 02:42 AM)burnodrod Wrote:  That's not really true! Smile
1) Maybe Mastercaster was a little bit drunk (as it happens with him) and didn't think he needed to protect the mobi. He could do it easily with a runner. Having mobi we'd still have advantage.
You lost 2 or 3 times before you have found this counter, so it'd be fair to give us 2-3 attempts as well. It is likely we simply made a mistake.

2) Not sure that you can call it the universal method since you (Poweewee) used Scrambler. So, you have to choose Feedback just in case of Burnocaster... and what if it's not? Or what if you get the wrong base (as you get randomly on of two bases). Then your partner has to pick up Feedback too? Smile And will it work? We didn't check.

3) The game isn't finished yet and what if you will not win? %)

Yup, it's definitely not over. But I guess our opening did what it was supposed to do, which is simply to surprise you guys with something new. Big Grin

If you knew we were doing this, you could actually have placed a runner as well in front of the heavy. I also think two feedbacks would be necessary if this were a good defense. In any case, I don't see any problem with two feedbacks, especially as the scrambler defends quite well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burnocaster: the new rush on Machination (2v2) - poweewee - 06-24-2013 01:51 AM