Poll: Are you gonna exploit the Burnocaster?
No, I don't play 2v2
Yes, I'm a bad guy!
No, I can't do it, I'm too graceful!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burnocaster: the new rush on Machination (2v2)
06-13-2013, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2013 03:22 PM by Juslas.)
RE: Burnocaster: the new rush on Machination (2v2)
There is FTA on all maps, on tighter maps FTA shows faster. I have lost 105 league matches and won 346 till today. My stats are inaccurate, but less than 500 matches! During third season I've only played doubles, singles are no more than third of my total matches. There are doubles only teams,too. But it is rare to play against players with more than 1000 wins.
What I try to point out is that Outwitters is a new game, players and especially doubles teams are inexperienced and same goes to OneManLeft, too.
To me Machination has been a favorite, since I can do mobi sniper attack from spawn. It just feels good! My play style has no early specials, until burnodrod and mastercaster showed me and Akkete what turn 2 specials and FTA meant! And it is not just Machination!
-----
Doodat and bobolynx did a great job defending opening they knew was coming, but mustapuna and I had total control of the playfield all the time. Patiently extending unit count advantage - and we had a special on top of that! And there was this ongoing threat that mobi sniper can hit base! Defense managed to surprise me twice, which was great, too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burnocaster: the new rush on Machination (2v2) - Juslas - 06-13-2013 03:12 PM