Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wrong button in 2v2 chat
05-17-2013, 06:55 AM
Wrong button in 2v2 chat
It happens to me once in a while... Of course, what ends up happening the other players thinking me a loser. And of course after you get over the shock of accidentally revealing your tactics, it can make a great laugh too.
But I think it'd be much easier if the two buttons were different colours (green for teammates, red for opponents), especially since the only difference right now is the expression of the face on the button, and when I'm in a rush I never stop to check.

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: Wrong button in 2v2 chat
(05-17-2013 06:55 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  It happens to me once in a while... Of course, what ends up happening the other players thinking me a loser. And of course after you get over the shock of accidentally revealing your tactics, it can make a great laugh too.
But I think it'd be much easier if the two buttons were different colours (green for teammates, red for opponents), especially since the only difference right now is the expression of the face on the button, and when I'm in a rush I never stop to check.

I did this earlier today. Felt like an idiot..

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
05-17-2013, 07:56 AM
I never discuss tactics.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
05-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Yup, it's always a Homer Simpson moment.

Live your life as more than plastic.
05-17-2013, 01:29 PM
Waaaaaait. How'd that post post?? It didn't appear which was fine with me because i took it back.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
05-21-2013, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2013 05:21 AM by ElPared.)
one time my partner set up a bombshell and I said something like "hopefully our opponent's don't notice you set us up the bomb" which I accidentally posted to all players.

I quickly followed it up with "launch all zig!" and I think one other ZeroWing reference ("all your base are belong to us" probably).

I guess nobody thought it was funny

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome