Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Double/Triple Mobis
05-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Double/Triple Mobis
Now I'm playing a game vs Adorables in Long Nine. (Unfinished)
I'm Scallywags. My opponent settled out 3 Mobis right now (which might be 4 in the next few turns).

There's nothing I can do. I have lost 2 bombshells already with mobi-sniper. The second mobi took the mobi back and the third one took the sniper back!

What can I do? Any good replays to counter multiple Mobis at a time?

1v1 Master League Old Legs Division
2v2 w/dekwat :master:Waiting Beaver Division
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 03:31 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: Double/Triple Mobis
Well, let's be honest, triple mobi is the best counter to turtlers. Why would you even have more than 2 bombshells? In that kind of boring battle mobi will always win, I had won a battle with 5 mobi used some weeks ago, because there is no other answer to people who create 5 or more bombshells. So, all you have to do is stop to hide yourself behind bs and play active games! Tongue

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
05-08-2013, 04:28 PM
(05-08-2013 03:28 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Well, let's be honest, triple mobi is the best counter to turtlers. Why would you even have more than 2 bombshells? In that kind of boring battle mobi will always win, I had won a battle with 5 mobi used some weeks ago, because there is no other answer to people who create 5 or more bombshells. So, all you have to do is stop to hide yourself behind bs and play active games! Tongue

Thanks for your advice, in fact I do not know where to start attacking. My opponent reveals 2 Mobis before I get any bombshells. He did a ninja attack as far as I start moving soldiers. So I do not know how to start in this situation since he has mobs and snipers ready at all time.

05-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Show me a replay where that happenned and I'll tell you what to do!

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

05-08-2013, 04:44 PM
It's not finished...I'll post as soon as I lose.

05-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Do you watch ST's replays? It can give you inspiration as for the paths for attacks and how the player changes his strategy after seeing opponent's units Smile

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

05-08-2013, 11:52 PM
I think I will try an 8 mobi strat. It will be the best.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
05-09-2013, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 12:10 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
I think the 8 bramble strategy is better.
Mag!c, do you have that replay with the 5 mobis? I'd like to see that.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
05-09-2013, 12:11 AM
(05-08-2013 11:52 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I think I will try an 8 mobi strat. It will be the best.

Hides them at e back of base. Moves one, teleports the rest in achain and makes it to the enemy base to smack it with a heavy.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
05-09-2013, 12:41 AM
Nevermind, Mag!c, I found the replay.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4