One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Double/Triple Mobis - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Double/Triple Mobis (/showthread.php?tid=2175)

Pages: 1 2 3

Double/Triple Mobis - vegaprom - 05-08-2013 02:57 PM

Now I'm playing a game vs Adorables in Long Nine. (Unfinished)
I'm Scallywags. My opponent settled out 3 Mobis right now (which might be 4 in the next few turns).

There's nothing I can do. I have lost 2 bombshells already with mobi-sniper. The second mobi took the mobi back and the third one took the sniper back!

What can I do? Any good replays to counter multiple Mobis at a time?

RE: Double/Triple Mobis - Mag!cGuy - 05-08-2013 03:28 PM

Well, let's be honest, triple mobi is the best counter to turtlers. Why would you even have more than 2 bombshells? In that kind of boring battle mobi will always win, I had won a battle with 5 mobi used some weeks ago, because there is no other answer to people who create 5 or more bombshells. So, all you have to do is stop to hide yourself behind bs and play active games! Tongue

RE: Double/Triple Mobis - vegaprom - 05-08-2013 04:28 PM

(05-08-2013 03:28 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Well, let's be honest, triple mobi is the best counter to turtlers. Why would you even have more than 2 bombshells? In that kind of boring battle mobi will always win, I had won a battle with 5 mobi used some weeks ago, because there is no other answer to people who create 5 or more bombshells. So, all you have to do is stop to hide yourself behind bs and play active games! Tongue

Thanks for your advice, in fact I do not know where to start attacking. My opponent reveals 2 Mobis before I get any bombshells. He did a ninja attack as far as I start moving soldiers. So I do not know how to start in this situation since he has mobs and snipers ready at all time.

RE: Double/Triple Mobis - Mag!cGuy - 05-08-2013 04:35 PM

Show me a replay where that happenned and I'll tell you what to do!

RE: Double/Triple Mobis - vegaprom - 05-08-2013 04:44 PM

It's not finished...I'll post as soon as I lose.

RE: Double/Triple Mobis - Mag!cGuy - 05-08-2013 04:46 PM

Do you watch ST's replays? It can give you inspiration as for the paths for attacks and how the player changes his strategy after seeing opponent's units Smile

RE: Double/Triple Mobis - GreatGonzales - 05-08-2013 11:52 PM

I think I will try an 8 mobi strat. It will be the best.

RE: Double/Triple Mobis - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 05-09-2013 12:08 AM

I think the 8 bramble strategy is better.
Mag!c, do you have that replay with the 5 mobis? I'd like to see that.

RE: Double/Triple Mobis - Phyresis - 05-09-2013 12:11 AM

(05-08-2013 11:52 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I think I will try an 8 mobi strat. It will be the best.

Hides them at e back of base. Moves one, teleports the rest in achain and makes it to the enemy base to smack it with a heavy.

RE: Double/Triple Mobis - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 05-09-2013 12:41 AM

Nevermind, Mag!c, I found the replay.