Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
League Percentages Adjusted
04-26-2013, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 06:27 AM by Szei.)
League Percentages Adjusted
I could be wrong, but I believe OML has adjusted the 1v1 league percentages and wanted to say thanks!

OSN Statistics

It appears that Gifted is now the league for average players instead of Clever. Fluffy is also much smaller. All around I feel this breakdown makes far more sense and is much more encouraging.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: League Percentages Adjusted
WOW! What a difference! I had no idea this was happening now.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
04-26-2013, 07:59 AM
also, did the # of players just dropped by 20% or so?
04-26-2013, 08:04 AM
One thing to note is that OSN is only able to pull the statistics and leaderboards for the ones that it knows about. I periodically scan the leaderboards of players who submit replays to OSN to make sure that I have all their leaderboards in the system. This covers quite a few but there might be some not present in the statistics. If you notice anyone who is currently ranked but isn't attached to a league on OSN, let me know and I'll scan them manually. Every season causes all the leaderboards and leagues to be deleted so I have to gather a whole new set of them. After a while it calms down and there aren't a ton of new ones but it takes a while.
04-26-2013, 08:08 AM
(04-26-2013 08:04 AM)CodePenguin Wrote:  One thing to note is that OSN is only able to pull the statistics and leaderboards for the ones that it knows about. I periodically scan the leaderboards of players who submit replays to OSN to make sure that I have all their leaderboards in the system. This covers quite a few but there might be some not present in the statistics. If you notice anyone who is currently ranked but isn't attached to a league on OSN, let me know and I'll scan them manually. Every season causes all the leaderboards and leagues to be deleted so I have to gather a whole new set of them. After a while it calms down and there aren't a ton of new ones but it takes a while.

understand now, thanks codepenguin!! Smile
04-26-2013, 09:37 AM
(04-26-2013 06:27 AM)Szei Wrote:  I could be wrong, but I believe OML has adjusted the 1v1 league percentages and wanted to say thanks!

OSN Statistics

It appears that Gifted is now the league for average players instead of Clever. Fluffy is also much smaller. All around I feel this breakdown makes far more sense and is much more encouraging.

Isn't this just because of the new season? Fluffy was probably full of players who played for a week and then stopped playing altogether. The only people in leagues now are people who have finished a placement match => are people who are playing now as opposed to played 4 months ago => are probably around the gifted level anyways. This is probably why there's less fluffys.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
04-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Also most of the people playing fluffy vs fluffy matches are probably not posting on osn, or even know about it..
04-26-2013, 10:53 AM
I think this was implemented last season but we weren't able to see it because of inactive players not moving up.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
04-26-2013, 11:41 AM
I thought it was becuase some players have not finished their placement game, and many (mainly fluffy) inactive players have been removed in the new season.

iPro Clan
04-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Me too

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…