Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adorables infestation
04-25-2013, 05:15 PM
Adorables infestation
Since the beginning of season 3, I've played like 15 games. All, except one, was against Adorables (the exception was a game against Feedback).

There's no more diversity in this game!

I must say that I'm still winning about 2 out of 3 games. So, either I've become better, or my opponents suck, or maybe none of us really know the new maps well. The new maps are pretty good I must add. Not like the Reaper+Adorables fiasco.

Do you guys really think you get a significant advantage by playing Adorables. Not on most maps, and not against my bombshells! heheh

Anyway... it would be nice if Outwitters doesn't become a one-race game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Adorables infestation
I played a lot adorables before n I do think it requires some skills otherwise u r just sacrificing ur wits, but I am trying feedback now as it can sometimes turn the game around n makes it more uncertain n exciting. I don't play scallywags, n veggies mostly on friendly so I can get a better handle before league games
04-25-2013, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 05:39 PM by TheQwertiest.)
it isnt. atleast on my level it is not. my last 5 games were against 2 scallywags, 1 feedback, 1 veggienauts and 1 adorables.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
04-26-2013, 04:47 AM
I only play Scallys since i got no expansions, will purchase them though, just went from Master league to ST after several matches vs STs. I thought I'd never make it just being able to play 5 games at a time lol. My win rate ratio is actually quite high imo. Usually playing vs acameromp (ST). I wanted to try adorables too, but to be honest i started to love scallys again. Just hate some players unable to use them properly. Btw i mostly win vs a Reaper adorable p1 being Scally P2. Send me a friendly match if you feel like.
04-26-2013, 06:01 AM
Adorables is the best race, and it's all I see at high levels of play.

When OML nerfed the bramble, Veggies stopped being a competitive alternative.
04-26-2013, 06:08 AM
@OP:
What level do you play?

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
04-26-2013, 06:15 AM
I'm guessing the OP plays at a high level or that lower level players are catching on to the fact that Adorables are the strongest team when played well.

I would say ~80% of my opponents are Adorables and ~20% are Feedback.
04-26-2013, 11:10 AM
in Gifted I run into probably 40% Feedback, 25% Scallywags, 30% Adorables, and 5% Veggies.

I'm kinda really getting sick of Feedback mirror matches actually. Feedback's more fun to play against a team that isn't Feedback, but that's why I play all the teams.

anyways, I think people are catching on that Adorables are good, but I think they don't necessarily suit everyone's play style so there are a lot of people playing them who just aren't good pilots yet

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-26-2013, 03:43 PM
I will say many players who submit replays to OSN have switched from other teams to Adorable. As I remembered scallywags was dominated in season 1. now it changed to Adorable in after season 2.

1v1 Statistics
Adorables: 4663 (36%)
Scallywags: 3673 (29%)
Veggienauts: 1440 (11%)

iPro Clan
04-30-2013, 11:55 PM
Adorables are quite strong on several maps... Its kinda hard to play, if u get matched against Adorables on certain maps...Its all about the maps.. Smile

[Image: sig.png]