Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
04-02-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
(04-02-2014 01:48 AM)GendryStorm Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 01:24 AM).Memories. Wrote:  He's only had 9 games total, so it didn't take that long. It only takes 6 games to get to masters from being unranked.

He either got bored or was banned, since it appears he is no longer playing.

Oh, havent checked his profile. . .

But, only 6 games to masters!!!? Some guys have amazing learning curves. I spent half a season in gifted before i crawled meself to masters. Blush

It's actually easy to do 6 games to get to masters if you are starting a second account (or just naturally gifted I guess). If you win all 5 placement matches, it places you in high gifted, and if you win the next game it places you in Masters (at least that is what I've seen so far, including my own experience - Cor13:4 was my second account).

Placement matches count for a lot. If you lose even 1, you might be placed in gifted, but at a much lower gifted, where it will take you 20+ wins to go to masters, but if you win all 5, you are 1 game from masters.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2014, 02:32 PM
GCIDs: WeJusPlayin, ImperialProbeDroid, TheWrathOfNikademus, PlutosMenagerie, IDontWantToGoOnTheCart, IBrokeOutwitters, RunningPook, Stupiditory, QueueClearer2, AllTerrainArmoredTransport, [#:qwertyqq:#], DonutsAreYummy, AreYouAaronBarnesFromMinot, CastleAaargh, PlaceholderB, PlaceholderC

SuperDonkey bragged about the proof in This Thread.

He may not be a traditional cheater as in wit hacking, but he has cheated the entire community by fabricating a path to the top without winning a real game. He seems to have ceased operation with the accounts and thus they have disappeared from the top 200 list, but they're still there, ready to reappear as soon as he feels the desire to perform another ludicrous 'experiment'. Plus WeJusPlayin has stolen the #1 position in the Super-Titan division away from its rightful owner.

The above list of accounts comes from a thorough review of WeJusPlayin's games, every opponent that forfeited repeatedly after 3 or less moves, and every one of those opponents' opponents that followed the same pattern.

It would be nice if these accounts were not only banned but every record of their interactions with each other were somehow obliterated so that they do not sully the efforts of those individuals who invest many hours of their time to bring us statistical analysis of the Outwitters community at large.

[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:Mobi killed the Scallywag star,
He hit him on the base with his sniper from afar,
He tried to block the alley, but didn't get far,
That's how the Mobi killed the Scallywag star

Best Feedback rank (TGH) 3rd
Best Adorables rank (-DF-) 12th
Best Scallywags rank (-TAM-) 25th
06-25-2014, 11:55 AM
(06-21-2014 02:32 PM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  GCIDs: WeJusPlayin, ImperialProbeDroid, TheWrathOfNikademus, PlutosMenagerie, IDontWantToGoOnTheCart, IBrokeOutwitters, RunningPook, Stupiditory, QueueClearer2, AllTerrainArmoredTransport, [#:qwertyqq:#], DonutsAreYummy, AreYouAaronBarnesFromMinot, CastleAaargh, PlaceholderB, PlaceholderC

SuperDonkey bragged about the proof in This Thread.

He may not be a traditional cheater as in wit hacking, but he has cheated the entire community by fabricating a path to the top without winning a real game. He seems to have ceased operation with the accounts and thus they have disappeared from the top 200 list, but they're still there, ready to reappear as soon as he feels the desire to perform another ludicrous 'experiment'. Plus WeJusPlayin has stolen the #1 position in the Super-Titan division away from its rightful owner.

The above list of accounts comes from a thorough review of WeJusPlayin's games, every opponent that forfeited repeatedly after 3 or less moves, and every one of those opponents' opponents that followed the same pattern.

It would be nice if these accounts were not only banned but every record of their interactions with each other were somehow obliterated so that they do not sully the efforts of those individuals who invest many hours of their time to bring us statistical analysis of the Outwitters community at large.

WeJusPlayin should definitely be removed from the ST division before the season's end. Most of Habudabi's other assertions have been discussed elsewhere, and this does not seem like a good thread in which to rehash them.
08-30-2014, 09:30 PM
I just finished a game that I suspected was cheated. _Simulacra_ seemed to be spawning way too many thorns for a regular amount of wits. I watched the replay on OSN, and on turn 1, I counted 12 wits being used. I had to watch it on OSN, because the replay was crashing the app.

Game link: outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_pTHvAoM

I have another game going with him now that the same thing is happening on, and it also crashes on the replays.
08-30-2014, 11:30 PM
(08-30-2014 09:30 PM)galakz Wrote:  I just finished a game that I suspected was cheated. _Simulacra_ seemed to be spawning way too many thorns for a regular amount of wits. I watched the replay on OSN, and on turn 1, I counted 12 wits being used. I had to watch it on OSN, because the replay was crashing the app.

Game link: outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_pTHvAoM

I have another game going with him now that the same thing is happening on, and it also crashes on the replays.

If I learned anything about this, the only thing you can do now is to take your time on your turns (like three days). That way, when you have a game going against the cheater, and the cheater has been dealt with by OML, he won't be there to take his turn and you would automatically win.

I remember my first encounter with a hacker. I won one of two games. I just love that rush when you beat a hacker!

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
09-05-2014, 12:09 PM
Ok, here's the link to the second game with _Simulacra_ cheating. On turn 5, he spawned a Bramble with only 4 available wits, and by his next turn at turn 9, he started with 45 wits.

Please, someone needs to ban him. Players like this spoil the game for those of us who actually play and enjoy Outwitters.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_uH4rAkM
09-20-2014, 02:58 AM
Please do report them via the contact form.
http://onemanleft.com/contact/

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]