Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the Mods...
04-02-2013, 02:24 PM
To the Mods...
It seems to me that it would be better to leave the recent cheating threads open. Why close them if new ones are just popping up? Just let everyone post in the one thread. It's starting to feel a little to dictatorial. Besides, it makes for interesting discussion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: To the Mods...
I don't get it either.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
04-02-2013, 03:11 PM
This cheater has moved up the ranks fast, im st and i just got matched up with him

Kee_23
04-02-2013, 04:24 PM
The thread was about one person and all the discussion was about that one cheater. He was dealt with and topic closed. Having a 20 page thread on all cheaters isn't helpful for me or the mods in tracking these things.

Best way to report cheaters is via our contact form. Be sure to include their name, and a replay link.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
04-02-2013, 04:54 PM
(04-02-2013 04:24 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  The thread was about one person and all the discussion was about that one cheater. He was dealt with and topic closed. Having a 20 page thread on all cheaters isn't helpful for me or the mods in tracking these things.

Best way to report cheaters is via our contact form. Be sure to include their name, and a replay link.

I get that. I'm just saying that a big part of what I enjoy about Outwitters is engaging with others here in the forums. It's just annoying to goto the new reply button only to see closed. Having said that, if it means catching cheaters more quickly, close away. Thanks again for the best game in the App Store and for staying engaged with the community.
04-02-2013, 07:39 PM
My reasoning for closing yesterday's thread is as follows, I just don't like the idea of poking a dead person's torso. He was banned, water under the bridge. We all know that nobody really likes cheaters and such threads tend to result in hate speech and people get all upset about the cheater.
Furthermore, the cheater might create another forum account just because he may feel the need to defend himself against the hate posts (or to celebrate him successfully making people upset...).

I understand some people want to discuss about that subject but I'm not perfectly sure about how reasonable it really is to discuss with a dedicated cheater. :O

Concerning his apparently new Game Center account, he'll be dealt with in some way.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]