Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post your Special Unit balancing ideas here
03-30-2013, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 07:34 PM by ElPared.)
RE: post your Special Unit balancing ideas here
(03-30-2013 01:24 PM)bobolynx Wrote:  My bramble idea Works against scallywags because it would make healing your brambles easier. (to have healing a barrier heal it's parent and grandparent etc)

I actually like the idea of medics having more of a role in the successful use of a Bramble, but I think healing a parent to heal all the children would be kind of OP against non-scallywag teams.

before they nerfed it to what we have now (v4 I guess), I suggested that the thorns cost 1HP to make (unless made from the Bramble itself) so the parents would be weaker than the children and thus it'd be easier to take out chains of thorns. It would also naturally limit the number of thorns a single parent could make, unless of course you healed it with a medic so you could spawn more.

though, quite frankly, I don't like that the Bramble can attack now. I liked it as a purely defensive unit where you had to plan your means of attack. I liked Necrocat's idea of allowing thorns to attack, but his idea was to also have attacking destroy the thorn that attacked.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: post your Special Unit balancing ideas here - ElPared - 03-30-2013 07:31 PM