Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04-20-2013, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2013 05:01 AM by Szei.)
RE: Starcraft
An OML Outwitters tournament would be fun! And I think most of us are on HotS awpertunity. You should get it though! The new campaign is pretty good. Better than the original in my opinion. More importantly, the new units in multiplayer add a lot of variety to the game.

Oh, and sorry I didn't respond yesterday awpertunity, I was afk when you messaged in the OML community channel.

(04-19-2013 02:47 PM)poweewee Wrote:  That sounds like fun! I actually played Warcraft 3 some years back, and was invited to play SC2, but my main problem right now is my PC is too outdated and wouldn't be able to handle it Sad Sometime, sometime.....

You can play SC2 for free with a trial account if you want to see how your computer runs it. You can even play with us on a few maps without having to buy the game (though only as one of the races, Terran). You can even use the HotS expansion units with a free account on these maps (actually this goes for you too awpertunity).

(04-19-2013 06:43 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Oh and I can't join 1ML, it's a private clan!

1ML is a clan so that means you can only be invited by the clan leader or a sub-leader. You'll have to message josuecuervo, Winks, or some other guy (don't remember who) to get invited. However, there is also just a chat channel for One Man Left that anyone can join without having to get invited.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2013, 08:59 AM
Id love to play a game with any of you, i cant remember my number atm, but my username is the same as here. Im on NA. Ill add my number when I get home.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
04-20-2013, 11:00 AM
Oh didn't think about a trial version of HotS. But is that restricted to Terran only too? Because I refuse to play Terran Tongue Protoss and Zerg all the way!
04-20-2013, 06:34 PM
You can play as random ^^

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
04-22-2013, 12:21 AM
I'm playing the free trial, so far I'm loving it. ID is scottistrue if anyone wants to play a game.
04-22-2013, 12:26 AM
Give your number, you can find it when you click on "add contacts" and then "character" or something like that Tongue add me, Mag!cGuy.697 if you're in american server!

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

04-22-2013, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2013 01:04 AM by harvarnold.)
Meh, just relived I can't do multiplayer on the free version. Oh well, I'll probably upgrade in a few days if I still have time to play when I'm back in school.
My character code is 427
04-22-2013, 01:36 AM
You can, in custom battle (dunno how it is called in the english version)!! Wait I come

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

04-25-2013, 01:59 PM
someone come play with me NOWWWWW
04-25-2013, 02:50 PM
I was online earlier today, hopefully catch you next time. Iflyhighsky is me

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.