Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04-19-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Starcraft
My bnet account name is iflyhighsky

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2013, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 10:40 AM by Szei.)
(04-19-2013 07:37 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Or can I simply switch of region with my actual account whenever I want? ^^

You can't move your wins and league to a different server if that's what you mean. You have separate leagues for each region because the players are different in those regions and hence being gold in one region may be more like being silver in another. Or simply because people use different strategies in different regions so it's not accurate to judge your rank across multiple regions.

(04-19-2013 08:08 AM)Phyresis Wrote:  Im a gold level 1v1 player too. Is it a clan or a group? Also, whats you name ingame GG? Mine is the same as here.

There is a clan with tag [1ML] and also a group. You can join the group without an invite, but to join the clan I think either Alex or josuecuervo would have to invite you. If you search for "One Man Left" in the groups/clans search you'll find both the clan and the group. Note that this is on the NA server.
04-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Yup! I just finished a session with Alex, Josuecuervo, and Szei. Was fun!

04-19-2013, 02:47 PM
That sounds like fun! I actually played Warcraft 3 some years back, and was invited to play SC2, but my main problem right now is my PC is too outdated and wouldn't be able to handle it Sad Sometime, sometime.....
04-19-2013, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 05:14 PM by awpertunity.)
sounds like we need an in-house starcraft tourney... winner gets to create new outwitters teams and maps. ready go
aww I just realized you're all on hots. am I going to have to get that now.....
04-19-2013, 05:17 PM
(04-19-2013 02:47 PM)poweewee Wrote:  That sounds like fun! I actually played Warcraft 3 some years back, and was invited to play SC2, but my main problem right now is my PC is too outdated and wouldn't be able to handle it Sad Sometime, sometime.....

if your computer can play warcraft 3 then sc2 should run fine on it, just not at the 'uber duper max' settings.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
04-19-2013, 05:20 PM
(04-18-2013 07:19 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I'm in France, and it worked with alex but his profile seems totally inactive, it says he did only 400 battles (I remember him saying "it's the blood of my life", and that he doesn't play starcraft for 2 years ^^')

weird. I had a separate Korean account, but I don't think I've switched to EU any time. My normal account has something close to 5000 games played on it O_o.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
04-19-2013, 05:20 PM
(04-19-2013 05:00 PM)awpertunity Wrote:  sounds like we need an in-house starcraft tourney... winner gets to create new outwitters teams and maps. ready go
aww I just realized you're all on hots. am I going to have to get that now.....

I'm on WoL! Tongue

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
04-19-2013, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 06:52 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
Add me guys, I created a second account on NA ^^

Magicguy.954

Greatgonzales, what is your number?

Oh and I can't join 1ML, it's a private clan!

Oh and the main problem is that i'm on the trial version with this account :/

Edit: oh no no I just had to switch of region and create a new character with my first account, it works perfectly and I have the full version Smile this is what I meant szei

So add me with this:

MagicGuy.697

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
04-20-2013, 01:45 AM
Oh, I forgot to provide number. I'll add you Magic next time I'm online.

Agreed, should have Outwitters community Starcraft tournament! Winner inherits the rights and properties of One Man Left. Who is with me.