Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Upcoming server move and you
03-14-2013, 04:12 AM
Upcoming server move and you
We are currently moving our site, forum, some game server assets to a dedicated instance over the next several days. Just a heads up that some things may experience a bit of unexpected down time. Hopefully when things are moved over, our forum and site performance should improve. Thanks for your patience!

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2013, 04:13 AM
RE: Upcoming server move and you
Thank you Alex! I guess that's a goodbye to the forum bug?

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
03-14-2013, 04:14 AM
i thought the game load was slower these couple days, thanks for the update @OneAlexLeft

=D
03-14-2013, 04:45 AM
(03-14-2013 04:14 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  i thought the game load was slower these couple days, thanks for the update @OneAlexLeft

=D

Yeah, game was slower and simply didn't load sometimes, I understand now Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
03-14-2013, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 07:44 AM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
(03-14-2013 04:12 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  We are currently moving our site, forum, some game server assets to a dedicated instance over the next several days. Just a heads up that some things may experience a bit of unexpected down time. Hopefully when things are moved over, our forum and site performance should improve. Thanks for your patience!

What does it mean to change servers?

I used to frequent an Xbox clan site that was run on vBulletin, is that a server?

Also, when they switched something I don't know if it was a server or not, but posts from after the switch began or made during the switch did not carry over with the rest of the information.
If that happens I hope all the bramble grief threads "disappear"

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-14-2013, 07:59 AM
(03-14-2013 07:42 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  
(03-14-2013 04:12 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  We are currently moving our site, forum, some game server assets to a dedicated instance over the next several days. Just a heads up that some things may experience a bit of unexpected down time. Hopefully when things are moved over, our forum and site performance should improve. Thanks for your patience!

What does it mean to change servers?

I used to frequent an Xbox clan site that was run on vBulletin, is that a server?

Also, when they switched something I don't know if it was a server or not, but posts from after the switch began or made during the switch did not carry over with the rest of the information.
If that happens I hope all the bramble grief threads "disappear"

haha good try!!
I do have the same wish too Tongue
03-14-2013, 08:35 PM

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-14-2013, 08:49 PM
^the bramble threads disappearing?

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
03-15-2013, 01:22 AM
(03-14-2013 08:35 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  ......

Hey spw
I was just wishing la
Typically when switching a server means the data will migrate completely of its storage... So nope the bramble grief should not accidentally disappear

But we can still wish!
Ohoh I know, how about creating threads that's totally unrelated and flood the forum, so my eyes won't be poked by the thorn any more lol
04-16-2013, 04:42 PM
I wonder if this move has been fully implemented? I still see a lot of the "forum bug"; I can't seem to view a lot of the latest posts.