Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress Relievers
03-14-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Stress Relievers
(03-14-2013 01:19 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  In my middle school, the teachers gave out homework like candy and expected you to do it like no other teacher gives homework. Some don't give as much but you still get projects on top of it.

Imagine that in 2 months you graduate from high school; then in 3 months you move away from all your friends and family and everything you've ever known to go to college. On top of homework.

Although, I'm not really stressed, but more anxious or nervous.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2013, 09:26 PM
(03-14-2013 01:21 PM)Norahsul Wrote:  
(03-14-2013 01:19 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  In my middle school, the teachers gave out homework like candy and expected you to do it like no other teacher gives homework. Some don't give as much but you still get projects on top of it.

Student life sounds hard, just wait till u get adult life lol

At least you get paid for your work.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-14-2013, 10:34 PM
(03-13-2013 05:18 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  doing some light boxing works for me. prefer double end bags but if theyre not available shadow boxing works too

Ya, I just bought a punching bag and its a great stress relief!

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
03-15-2013, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 12:51 AM by Norahsul.)
(03-14-2013 08:25 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  

Imagine that in 2 months you graduate from high school; then in 3 months you move away from all your friends and family and everything you've ever known to go to college. On top of homework.

It's fun!! If you are at your teens and you should be so excited about the whole world, there's so much to see , so much to do, and so much good things to experience!!
Ok I don't want to accidentally disclose my age or sound like your mom lol
But when you move on the next stage of life, whether its going college, or work, just keep open minded, and have fun!
Do the right things, and be responsible, and explore all possibilities, I think long term in life it will reward you fruitfully.

Cheers Smile

(03-14-2013 09:26 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  

At least you get paid for your work.

I get paid not only for what I do, but also for passion and understanding what I do makes a positive impact to the society, environment, and overall well-being.

I encourage you to explore in your student life, and working hard will reward you in the long run.
Sometimes it's not about what you learned in school, it's about how your learning abilities are and if you can adapt that to other skills, and I guess who you know. So make sure you hang around with people like-minded and are righteous, or better you be the one who attract the kinds of people you want to be!

I am really sounding like a mom now, but just want to share my three cents Smile

It's like I am learning hard from different players and practicing how to play outwitters so I may one day be in the st Big Grin Super-Titan Super-Titan Super-Titan
03-15-2013, 03:34 AM
My situation is just like TheGoldenGriffin's. On top of infinite homework, I also lose stuff every week and it just gets at me like hell. Recently left my hockey stick in the changing rooms, not there anymore, so I guess i LOST IT :| thing cost tonnes.
And then there's family and social life stress...
I sometimes think of making a PE-teacher punchbag. They're all so sarcastic. Sad

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
03-15-2013, 05:52 AM

I not a senior. And the last day of school is in June not May. Is the last day of school in May where you live? I heard that in the hotter states, school ends earlier cuz it gets really hot in the building.

03-15-2013, 06:08 AM
(03-15-2013 05:52 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  

I not a senior. And the last day of school is in June not May. Is the last day of school in May where you live? I heard that in the hotter states, school ends earlier cuz it gets really hot in the building.

Then you don't wanna live in the Netherlands. Skool ends in July here.

03-15-2013, 06:11 AM

I get PILES of homework and I'm bullied. That's how I'm stressed

May the wits be with you
03-15-2013, 06:23 AM
Me too. Thats why i like my high school better. There seems to be less bullying.

03-15-2013, 06:47 AM
(03-15-2013 05:52 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  

That's because it's my life lol. I meant for you to view as if you're in my shoes. I graduate may 31st.

GC: Great Wolf Sif