Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress Relievers
03-13-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: Stress Relievers
Go out to the nature, watch dogs play, lay on the grass
Don't eat
excise can definitely help
But depending on where your stress is coming from?

Looks like its people?
If its random people, ignore them, don't let whatever others say, do, think to affect you negatively, it's not worth it. You are the one n only one that has control of how happy you should feel n the perfect balanced state you should be in.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2013, 04:07 AM
Look for something positive within everyone. If you only focus on the positive, you shouldn't want to punch people. It's hard, you need to practice.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
03-13-2013, 05:15 AM
I usually relieve stress by playing video games. Specifically getting achievements for my Xbox. Sometimes it's paradoxical, relieving and causing stress at the same time.

Dark Souls.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-13-2013, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 05:30 AM by TheQwertiest.)
doing some light boxing works for me. prefer double end bags but if theyre not available shadow boxing works too

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
03-13-2013, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 08:00 AM by jbadams01.)
(03-13-2013 03:17 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  Go out to the nature, watch dogs play, lay on the grass
Don't eat

Looks like its people?
If its random people, ignore them, don't let whatever others say, do, think to affect you negatively, it's not worth it. You are the one n only one that has control of how happy you should feel n the perfect balanced state you should be in.

Smile

I would go out into nature more, but I'm allergic to pretty much everything out there.
But all of a sudden they've started to bully meSad

May the wits be with you
03-13-2013, 08:05 AM
Even the sun? Are you a vampire?

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-13-2013, 08:08 AM
(03-13-2013 08:05 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  Even the sun? Are you a vampire?

NoTongue I mean all living things like grass and trees.

May the wits be with you
03-13-2013, 08:45 AM
(03-13-2013 07:59 AM)jbadams01 Wrote:  
(03-13-2013 03:17 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  Go out to the nature, watch dogs play, lay on the grass
Don't eat

Looks like its people?

Smile

I would go out into nature more, but I'm allergic to pretty much everything out there.

plants like veggies bully you?? just like in outwitters? that's not good!

well, for indoor activities, try some citrus scent- oil and take a hot bath with rose pedals, if you are not allergic to that.
open the windows to let the air breathe in, and brush your hair gently before sleep.

hey i really hope these help!
03-13-2013, 11:17 AM
(03-13-2013 08:45 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  
Don't eat

Looks like its people?

Smile

well, for indoor activities, try some citrus scent- oil and take a hot bath with rose pedals, if you are not allergic to that.
open the windows to let the air breathe in, and brush your hair gently before sleep.

Plants don't bully me( sometimes) but the people that stressed me out do. It's probably because I moved to a different county and don't know anybody.

May the wits be with you
03-14-2013, 12:34 PM
(03-13-2013 11:17 AM)jbadams01 Wrote:  
(03-13-2013 08:45 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  
Don't eat

Looks like its people?

Smile

Plants don't bully me( sometimes) but the people that stressed me out do. It's probably because I moved to a different county and don't know anybody.

Maybe u can organize a outwitters fan meet up so it gets you to meet more people.
Or just try meetup.com for similar interests.
Where did you move to? I am hoping you are at least 20 or above so it's more meetup appropriate I guess