New bramble say what!!
03-10-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: New bramble say what!!
Hi all,

I agree with the above comments:

Some ideas to make it better (single or more of them):

-The growth distance is 1 square
-The health of each of thrones should be 2
-Noone should jump over the thrones / or everyone (visibility)
-One end should grow each turn 1 maximum. The child unit should not be able to grow itself.
-The thrones should not be able to attack base
-The bramble should not be able to move more than 1 square

Plz check out my new maps Wink http://omc.harti.us/author/luckybastard/

By the way is there any possibility to use some of these maps for pass n play plz?
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 08:23 PM by Mrdemaria.)
(03-10-2013 08:07 PM)Luckybastard$ Wrote:  Hi all,

I agree with the above comments:

Some ideas to make it better (single or more of them):

-The growth distance is 1 square
-The health of each of thrones should be 2
-Noone should jump over the thrones / or everyone (visibility)
-One end should grow each turn 1 maximum. The child unit should not be able to grow itself.
-The thrones should not be able to attack base
-The bramble should not be able to move more than 1 square

Plz check out my new maps Wink http://omc.harti.us/author/luckybastard/
Hey man cool maps! Nice ideas!
By the way is there any possibility to use some of these maps for pass n play plz?
Thanks

Do you guys really think they will fix the OP'ered bramble? Im not mad just frustrated. In what way did they nerf the scrambler?
03-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Of course they will fix the Bramble once it's been shown to be overpowered. What would they do otherwise?
03-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Well thats great news, if they want to boost veggies maybe limit the thorns hp or whatnot... Right now... No...lol
03-10-2013, 11:46 PM
Imo Bramble is just slighty OP. Remember the other specials are strong too - BS easily dominates the battlefield, Scramble can brainwash thorns (I'm doing it muultiiiiple times, because most of players are playing Veggies atm) and Mobi is just a deadly machine teleporting the snipers all over the map and annihilating runners. I suggest to make rooting/uprooting cost 1 wit, and spreading thorns over the holes impossible.
03-11-2013, 12:14 AM
I agree that brambles are now FAR too strong. So far i lost every match against the bramble -.- Throns just keep expanding without any chance of uprooting them. if i use a runner and solider, then my 1 hp runner will be killed by the thorns right after that. and if i used a medic, the medic will be attacked. same case if i use the 1 hp sniper. And at last if i used a heavy unit, it'll cost me too many wits when usually my spawn spaces are occupied by the opponent's thorn. It's quite unfair for other non-bramble users or when playing in small maps. So I guessed that the attack function should be taken away from the thorns.
03-11-2013, 12:34 AM
How bout a limit for the distance a thorn patch can grow away from Bramble? Bramble right now has infinite range.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-11-2013, 02:13 AM
How bout a limit for the distance Mobi can teleport units from? Mobi right now has infinite range.

03-11-2013, 02:40 AM
I think the deal is because people refuse to use heavies. In all my games, the ones where I have the most trouble is against the people who get smart and spawn heavies. Snipers don't work anymore guys!

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
03-11-2013, 02:46 AM
(03-11-2013 02:13 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  How bout a limit for the distance Mobi can teleport units from? Mobi right now has infinite range.

Mobi can only move 3 spaces. Bramble can stay on the same space the whole game and cover the whole map with thorn patches.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…