Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opponent sight marker suggestion
07-07-2012, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 11:47 PM by Harti.)
RE: Opponent sight marker suggestion
(07-07-2012 11:31 PM)bspooky Wrote:  It would be REALLY handy if you could tap and hold on your opponent pieces to see a shaded area where they can see. I know I can count, but maybe I am lazy? lol Seriously though, this would be a nice feature. That or a colored line on the board (in their color, but thicker too for color challenged folks) that shows how far their visible pieces can see. This would aid it quicker/more indepth strategy.

Interesting idea, you mean like in Fire Emblem for the NDS, Wii or NGC? Then again, this would take away a lot of the thinking part from Outwitters which is not so cool. Should it display the attacking range as well?

It would be quite irritating (and frustrating) if you just happen to step one field out of their range and suddenly, out of FOW, another unit can attack you.

Furthermore it would require a good idea how to implement that into the UI. I don't think that a long tap is intuitive.

Quote:Also on replay when a turn first starts, flash the side that is about to be replayed. So many games going that at times not sure which army is mine/theirs and I miss the first replayed move and have to rematch it. All about saving time. Wink

You could remember your name and read? =)

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Opponent sight marker suggestion - bspooky - 07-07-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: Opponent sight marker suggestion - Harti - 07-07-2012 11:47 PM