Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
04-24-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
(04-24-2013 04:47 PM)Deadbeatman Wrote:  Okay, I feel like I'm spaming now and I hate doing that or others doing it. However I do really want to get back to gifted league and even though I've been there before a few times it seems like I'm stuck in cleaver league.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YmvSuAww

This player started out as if he really knew how the troops work and he kept up the assualts surprisingly. Any advice or pointers?

I don't think you're spammin, that's what this thread is for. You may want to consider joining a clan if you really want some more dedicated help though.

anyways, on to your replay Smile

the first thing you did that irks me (though it's not necessarily a mistake) is you moved your medic to buff your sniper. While buffing your sniper is a pretty good idea on Reaper, you shouldn't do it that way. Generally you'll want to move your sniper within one space of your spawn anyways to get it into a better position, so if you just move you medic to the hex right above your spawn eventually your sniper will come to the medic instead of the other way around. This also leaves your medic right next to your spawn which is the "optimal" location, and since you don't have to move him 3 times it's more wit efficient.

Generally on Reaper it's a good idea to leave your heavy where it starts until you want to start attacking in order to avoid getting poked by runners.

You can generally afford to allow a runner to attack your base for a turn or two. I've even been known to let a soldier take me down to 1 if I know I can get an advantage from it. Just remember your base's HP is a resource just like wits or spawns.

all in all though I feel like both of you made your share of mistakes, but I think he made the bigger ones.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Long nine v scrambler - Ralphabetsoup - 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Long nine v scrambler - EkoFox - 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - ElPared - 04-24-2013 05:29 PM