Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
07-13-2012, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2012 01:08 AM by Harti.)
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
(07-13-2012 12:37 AM)xSkeletalx Wrote:  THIS was a lucky win due to a mistake by my opponent and a BrainWash-happy Scrambler - I have some ideas where I went wrong but would appreciate some advice!

Left my medic exposed a few times, miscounted my wits a few times, etc. I'm more used to games where activating a unit gives it a move AND action.
- 2: You kind of expose your medic there. You've got to assume that P1 has a Runner set up somewhere in the center of the map.
- 4: Heal the Soldier instead of Heavy (to prevent it from being destroyed by R+So), and if you want to get that Runner down, please do COUNT before you do ANYthing else. There is nothing more embarassing than a short pause in the replay where you can literally feel the opponent go like "oh shit I don't even have wit to attack". ;o
- 6: Killing the Medic, in this case, shouldn't be your top priority. Nor should applying pressure to their spawn point be. You should actually try to defend your base, like... with units and stuff?!? I'm really baffled right now...
- 8: Should have saved the wits you used for moving+attacking with the Soldier on the following Scrambler move.
- 10: Because with more wits you could have boosted the Heavy. I have no idea why they didn't bother destroying the Scrambler (or the Heavy) while stepping onto your spot either.
- 12: Instead of healing your Scrambler, you're healing that shitty Soldier you just converted, WHILE leaving the brain exposed to the Runner you already SEE. Plus, you should have spawnlocked him by attacking and moving onto the spawn space afterwards.
- 14: So you like your brain at 1 HP I guess... very well then...
- 16: FINALLY! =)
- 18: To save 2 wit, only scramble the Heavy and eat the Runner with it.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - Harti - 07-13-2012 01:05 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay! - 123 - 07-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Long nine v scrambler - Ralphabetsoup - 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Long nine v scrambler - EkoFox - 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM