Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobi Swallow!
02-25-2013, 05:17 PM
Mobi Swallow!
I've been thinking:
What if the Mobi could hold units in its mouth for more than a turn? Heck, what if the Mobi could hold units in its mouth for more than one move?

I know that if the Mobi could do that, I would spawn a buncha Mobis and create a set of Russian nesting dolls. I would win games like this:

Mobi, Mobi, Mobi, Mobi, Mobi, sniper to the base!

It would be hilarious. Big Grin

I mean, c'mon Mobi! Can't you hold your breath just a little longer?!
Wimp.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2013, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 05:48 PM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Mobi Swallow!
Have you ever tried putting a unit in the mobis mouth then click done? I dont have outwitters on my phone so i cant try it >.<

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-25-2013, 06:09 PM
That's what the Mobi was like I think. Units pop in, Mobi moves, they come out and attack.

As for hitting done with a unit in Mobi, that is the same as tapping on the screen and cancelling the inhale, and the unit will placed back where it was.
02-26-2013, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 09:39 AM by Ja Karta.)
(02-25-2013 05:17 PM)Exzachtlee Wrote:  Mobis and create a set of Russian nesting dolls. I would win games like this:

Mobi, Mobi, Mobi, Mobi, Mobi, sniper to the base!

You can do that anyway.
You just teleport a mobi, that teleports a mobi, that ...., that teleports a sniper.
Holding things in its mouth is irrelevant.

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
02-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Ah, my bad. I meant to say that a monstrously swollen Mobi would land with a sound of thunder. Then, like a ridiculously cute, yet simultaneously terrifying set of Matryoshka dolls, the gargantuan Mobi would release a huge Mobi which would release a big Mobi which would release a larger than average Mobi which would release a normal mobi which would release a sniper.

And so, instead of taking up a bunch of space or leaving a vulnerable sniper out in the open, the Mobi would hold units in its mouth, giving rise to this terrible behemoth: the SuperMobi.
02-26-2013, 11:44 AM
(02-25-2013 05:48 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  Have you ever tried putting a unit in the mobis mouth then click done? I dont have outwitters on my phone so i cant try it >.<

Ya, I've thought of that before, I tried it out in PnP, the unit just goes back to original square!

iPro Clan
02-26-2013, 05:52 PM
(02-26-2013 11:44 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  
(02-25-2013 05:48 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  Have you ever tried putting a unit in the mobis mouth then click done? I dont have outwitters on my phone so i cant try it >.<

Ya, I've thought of that before, I tried it out in PnP, the unit just goes back to original square!

I tried it in league play once, not my brightest moment...

Soldier spam FTW