Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
03-05-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-18-2013 06:47 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  With a ridiculous 2 teams in super Titan, it's time to change the standard. Please add at least these teams. (Not listed in any specific order)

Worldfamous/DieMFDie
GreatGonzales/Rawkhawk
Terenceshiu/Awpertunity
Terenceshiu/poweewee
Burnodrod/Mastercaster
==888==/waymaniac
Szei/Eijolend
Sir3/p1noyboypj
DukeDynasty/macfam
Wakenator/josh360

These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. These teams all play at the highest lever. I've played the current super Titan teams dozens of times and I can tell you that all of the above teams are right on par with them. I'm sure many more out there are just as good and I'm sorry if I didn't list you. Please OML, open up super Titan!

After looking over the data, I've made some adjustments to the 2v2 league thresholds. Originally 1v1, 2v2 arranged, and 2v2 random were all going off the same threshold standards. Given that they are different gametypes, it wasn't as simple as that (particularly random 2s). Hopefully this change should make the 2v2 distributions a bit more compelling.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - onealexleft - 03-05-2013 10:24 AM