One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - worldfamous - 02-18-2013 06:47 AM

With a ridiculous 2 teams in super Titan, it's time to change the standard. Please add at least these teams. (Not listed in any specific order)

Worldfamous/DieMFDie
GreatGonzales/Rawkhawk
Terenceshiu/Awpertunity
Terenceshiu/poweewee
Burnodrod/Mastercaster
==888==/waymaniac
Szei/Eijolend
Sir3/p1noyboypj
DukeDynasty/macfam
Wakenator/josh360

These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. These teams all play at the highest lever. I've played the current super Titan teams dozens of times and I can tell you that all of the above teams are right on par with them. I'm sure many more out there are just as good and I'm sorry if I didn't list you. Please OML, open up super Titan!

RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - alexjiang1 - 02-18-2013 10:18 AM

From who we've played, Terence and awpertunity are the only people who surely deserve it, Sir3/p1noyboypj maybe, they beat us on CCM after a screw up by us, they took full advantage and for that I give them props
WF, you've played us twice only, and we are 2-0, no offense, but you've been sounding a little salty lately, maybe that's just me though
For the record, Terence and awpertunity are 2-2 against us in League games, and those two losses came without any horrible blunders of our part(which is why I believe they're STs, not biased just because they're in iPro), Dewdundency got us 1 time, Ninjas got us once, and P1noyboy/Sir have got our latest game/loss.

RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - alexjiang1 - 02-18-2013 10:29 AM

Haha Qwertiest, that's what I originally had but wasn't sure which to use

RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - TheQwertiest - 02-18-2013 11:14 AM

lol. i think all those listed above are definitely top ranked. but maybe they just havent broken into the skill rating needed to make it to super titan.

RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - worldfamous - 02-18-2013 11:44 AM

If I sound a little salty it's because I feel like I'm on a treadmill. You and mr banger are the only team we haven't beat multiple times. I think Terence and Awpertunity would agree that we belong. I think we are around 2-2 against them. I don't mean to insult you when I say you haven't played enough. I'm just saying that your experience will feel much different when you have 300 2v2 wins under your belt. I only use wins because I don't know how games we've played (because it only tracks wins), not as a brag. And anyway, this is not about us. This is about wondering what the heck the Super Titan threshold is. To me, SuperTitan is the best of the best and I know that all of those teams I listed are the best of the best. BTW, We've beat Gurleyman and Krogoth several times but I would admit they probably have us about 60-40.

RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - CombatEX - 02-18-2013 12:00 PM

(02-18-2013 10:18 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  From who we've played, Terence and awpertunity are the only people who surely deserve it, Sir3/p1noyboypj maybe, they beat us on CCM after a screw up by us, they took full advantage and for that I give them props
WF, you've played us twice only, and we are 2-0, no offense, but you've been sounding a little salty lately, maybe that's just me though
For the record, Terence and awpertunity are 2-2 against us in League games, and those two losses came without any horrible blunders of our part(which is why I believe they're STs, not biased just because they're in iPro), Dewdundency got us 1 time, Ninjas got us once, and P1noyboy/Sir have got our latest game/loss.

Well you haven't played all the teams listed so you can't judge entirely. Anyway, I think that there should be around 10 teams in ST just based on the ratio of ST to Master in 1v1.

(02-18-2013 11:44 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  You and mr banger are the only team we haven't beat multiple times.

We've only played you once so you can't have beaten us multiple times ^^ But we did lose that game. It was maybe 2 months or so ago though. Hope we can play again as the last game we had was a lot of fun!

RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - Willythewile - 02-18-2013 12:03 PM

Guess I'm a little confused. What I think you're asking, is for them to forget the hidden rating and points and make these teams Super Titans because they've won some games against other Super Titans? Jump to the front of the line even without the points or victories the other Super Titans have? The Super Titans deserve their title based on 300 plus games won and hidden points and you deserve it, why?

RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - TheQwertiest - 02-18-2013 12:05 PM

(02-18-2013 12:03 PM)Willythewile Wrote:  The Super Titans deserve their title based on 300 plus games won and hidden points and you deserve it, why?

i think the first STs, alexjiang and mrbanger have about 60+ games?

RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - worldfamous - 02-18-2013 12:05 PM

(02-18-2013 12:03 PM)Willythewile Wrote:  Guess I'm a little confused. What I think you're asking, is for them to forget the hidden rating and points and make these teams Super Titans because they've won some games against other Super Titans? Jump to the front of the line even without the points or victories the other Super Titans have? The Super Titans deserve their title based on 300 plus games won and hidden points and you deserve it, why?

I assume you don't know that there are literally only 2 super Titan teams in 2v2. Something is wrong with the system.
(02-18-2013 12:05 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  i think the first STs, alexjiang and mrbanger have about 60+ games?

No he said himself that they only have 60 games. They got about 400 wins from a bug. They still happen to be outstanding players, definitely top 3 if not the best. Actually maybe I'm misreading what you are saying on second read.

RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - TheQwertiest - 02-18-2013 12:10 PM

(02-18-2013 12:05 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  No he said himself that they only have 60 games. They got about 400 wins from a bug. They still happen to be outstanding players, definitely top 3 if not the best. Actually maybe I'm misreading what you are saying on second read.

haha. yeah. i read from alexjiangs post from before that they had around 60 wins.
so i assumed that they finished a game or two since then.