Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
03-03-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(03-03-2013 03:32 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  Even if there is a big gap between win/loss records, that doesn't mean there is a big skill gap. We've played G/C several times. They have a better record vs us but we've beaten them multiple times. We've only played banger/jiang twice (0-2)on their best map (Mach) and we were P2 for both. I can say with certainty that their is not a big gap between us and C/G but I just don't have enough games vs banger and jiang to say what the gap is there. What I can say about banger and jiang is that they were great much faster than any other team. They were playing at very high level when my teammate and I were still figuring out our style. You guys just have to get a lot more games under your belt to prove that gap. Look, from my experience, GG and Rawkhawk are the best team in the game. We played them 3 times and we got whooped 3 times. But who knows what would've happened on other maps under different circumstances? Gurleyman, if you're reading this, you're the best qualified to speak about the gap. You're ranked highest and you've played the most. My opinion is that the rankings are very accurate and the gap is minimal between the top ten or more. What say you?

I feel, we've played some of the top teams a few times. We've got some going on right now, we are getting more and more P2 games, which didn't happen before our losing streak. But the only team up there that we have multiple losses are against Terence and awpertunity.

iPro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - Mr.Banger - 03-03-2013 05:31 AM