Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
03-03-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(03-02-2013 06:46 PM)Juslas Wrote:  With stats like this I think the 2v2 top 200 ranking was published as immature. But active user base is what it is. And games can take weeks (or months) to be completed...
Though I am proud and happy to see my name on top 10, I had to say that there are plenty of teams with very few games on top 200 list. Outwitters is a slow game, it will take year or two to get mature doubles ranking list. We'll see if servers are up 2015.

Interesting thoughts on maturity of 2v2 rankings. I have been saying that 7 months is enough time to define the 2v2 elite, and I still think that's true, but of course there may not be perfect rankings yet...I.e teams in top 10 are appropriate, but not necessarily in the right order within the top 10. Speaking for myself, Rawkhawk and I are 3:0 vs ==888==/waymaniac and worldfamous/dmfd, I think. Though, we are 1:3 with gurleyman/krogoth. Maybe we will rise in ranks too Smile

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - GreatGonzales - 03-03-2013 12:29 AM