Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
03-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
It is always great to succeed on global rankings. As competitive player I enjoyed AB seasons daily released maps. Being European I was able to play them while Americans still slept. Starting a day as top 10 player ending somewhere 100-200 at the end :-) out of couple of millions of players.

I also enjoy stats. I would gladly see IAP for win/lose ratio and/or complete game history with replays. I do collect replays and try to keep personal stats manually.
My stats can have some errors, and I have no knowledge how many games I have played with each of my teammates.

I made the 2v2 top 200 ranking list with several teammates. But with only one we were promoted to master league. We did not start as masters, even though we won all 5 placement matches.

I have lost 37 singles and 35 doubles games. I don't know how 264 victories spreads, but I have played mainly doubles this year. My win ratio is constantly decreasing, starting from close to 90 being now at 78,5. Eventually it should reach 50.

Me and Akkete have 2-2 with WF/MF and 3-1 (soon 3-2) with Curleyman/ Krogoth300. 3 lost games total so far (4 and 5 coming on next week or two).
Placed as
93 with Nunnu (3 losses)
166 with mustapuna (2 losses)
184 with zf8ham (3 losses)
With djwhatthebleep (8 losses) and Signoredems (12 losses) we did not make the list. Rest of the loses are with various teammates.

With stats like this I think the 2v2 top 200 ranking was published as immature. But active user base is what it is. And games can take weeks (or months) to be completed...
Though I am proud and happy to see my name on top 10, I had to say that there are plenty of teams with very few games on top 200 list. Outwitters is a slow game, it will take year or two to get mature doubles ranking list. We'll see if servers are up 2015.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - Juslas - 03-02-2013 06:46 PM