Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-19-2013 03:28 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 03:02 PM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 02:50 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
Quote:I choose option 1. It would make absoloutly no sense for OML to make the 2v2 threshold higher. Absoloutly no sense whatsoever. It's just only 2 teams have passed this threshold of 2v2 ST that is the same as 1v1 ST.

I need to clarify your position: do you believe that:

A. 1v1 and 2v2 ST leagues are equally prestigious?
B. that the hidden skill threshold required to be promoted to ST is equal between 1v1 and 2v2? Or
C. Both A and B

Will respond to the rest when you can clarify this for me.

I feel this question is mined. But I'll bite and go with C

(02-19-2013 02:46 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Therein lies the problem. I think that's why this is confusing to those not directly involved. Our win percentage was and is still high but we are at a level where we are all about equal at the top. Trust me when I say, it's like telling numbers 3,4, and 5 in the top 200 that the one that beats the others 4/5 or 9/10 is the one that will be promoted. Of course I can't know for sure but I've got 400 games experience that tells me that's about the case. MrBanger, it sounds like you're getting a taste of what I'm saying recently, from what I hear from you

What taste do you speak of?

The recent losses and tougher competition you spoke of.
(02-19-2013 03:08 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  @worldfamous, I recommend editing the thread title and OP. I don't think anyone here is advocating arbitrary promotion for specific teams; rather we just want to improve the promotion system. I think this is confusing some people...they may think we are trying to unfairly promote ourselves.

How does "Worldfamous and GreatGonzales vs The World" sound? Or maybe, "Why Worldfamous and Great Gonzales should be Super Titans", oh no wait I've got it, "Down with MrBanger and Alexjiang!" Wink

Not to make excuses or anything, but I would want to attribute our recent losses to lack of thinking and recovering from a burnout

iPro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - Mr.Banger - 02-19-2013 04:07 PM