Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 03:05 PM by Mr.Banger.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-19-2013 02:50 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
Quote:I choose option 1. It would make absoloutly no sense for OML to make the 2v2 threshold higher. Absoloutly no sense whatsoever. It's just only 2 teams have passed this threshold of 2v2 ST that is the same as 1v1 ST.

I need to clarify your position: do you believe that:

A. 1v1 and 2v2 ST leagues are equally prestigious?
B. that the hidden skill threshold required to be promoted to ST is equal between 1v1 and 2v2? Or
C. Both A and B

Will respond to the rest when you can clarify this for me.

I feel this question is mined. But I'll bite and go with C

(02-19-2013 02:46 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  Therein lies the problem. I think that's why this is confusing to those not directly involved. Our win percentage was and is still high but we are at a level where we are all about equal at the top. Trust me when I say, it's like telling numbers 3,4, and 5 in the top 200 that the one that beats the others 4/5 or 9/10 is the one that will be promoted. Of course I can't know for sure but I've got 400 games experience that tells me that's about the case. MrBanger, it sounds like you're getting a taste of what I'm saying recently, from what I hear from you

What taste do you speak of?

iPro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - Mr.Banger - 02-19-2013 03:02 PM