Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-19-2013 01:21 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 01:16 PM)amoffett Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 01:02 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Please. Please respond to my arguments directly. I am getting super tired of writing the same thing over and over...

Is there a need to respond to each argument directly? I think we understand your position and your reasoning behind it, we just don't agree about it. You're writing the same thing over, but I can assure you that I (and probably the others here as well) have read your arguments, so this is unnecessary. We just disagree with them. Obviously everyone should just agree to disagree.

No because I am spending a lot of time refuting you, and then you don't respond to my refutations (and, evidently, your mind unchanged). That's rude and frustrating, so I'm done arguing with you.

That's cool. I think if you look back I have responded to your to your arguments (I wouldn't call them refutations, that would imply that my argument has been proven wrong, which it hasn't, because these are just opinions here, but I digress). Unlike you, though you've been retyping the same arguments, I don't have the time to state my point of view against each of them more them once, which is why it looks like I'm not responding to them. What I was trying to avoid was arguing in circles, which is what retyping arguments and responding to them again and again will lead to.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - amoffett11 - 02-19-2013 01:34 PM