Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 12:54 PM by alexjiang1.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
(02-19-2013 12:50 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 12:44 PM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 12:40 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 12:35 PM)amoffett Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 12:27 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I feel like people aren't reading what I'm saying. Let me put it this way:

Currently, 2v2 ST is more of a distinction and an honor than 1v1 ST.
Likewise, 1v1 ST is less of a distinction than 2v2 ST.

The reason is, the promotion threshold for 1v1 is more relaxed, relative to the population of 2v2 players. The proposal that I submit is that we should bring 2v2 to be consistent with the 1v1 standard, which would create a more vibrant 2v2 ST league.

I hope that helps.

I disagree, I think it's a higher distinction because its harder to be good as a pair than as a single player. If the thresholds are currently the same as you suggest (and I think they probably are), that would support this theory. I still don't get this need for a "vibrant 2v2 ST league". You are all playing each other correct? Look how animated this discussion is. Seems plenty "vibrant" already to me.

It depends on the context of a 'good pair'. I'm genuinely considering making a 2vs2 team with myself as theres no chance of anyone getting into ST without perfect communication.

Absolutely untrue. Stellar communication is required but not perfect as observed by Terence and awpertunity's record against us

(02-19-2013 12:26 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  If poweewee and joelduque were proclaimed the only super titans tomorrow, it would be perfectly analogous to the current 2v2 situation.

No it wouldn't. Because you're saying the skill level between the tippy top master team and whoever is lower, us or G/K is the same difference between Joel and alvendor?
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying.

I agree that two minds are greater than one and I also agree that living in the same house is a MASSIVE advantage if you are skilled players.
I cannot argue with those statements.

As in the part after the hard return

iPro Clan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - alexjiang1 - 02-19-2013 12:53 PM