Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
02-19-2013, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 12:15 PM by GreatGonzales.)
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!!
Quote:League distribution is where we disagree. Like amofett, I believe ST should be a title/achievement for your hidden skill being above a certain threshold, not that we need to put a specific % of players in the ST league just because their aren't enough that got there.
The only solution I see to this, is OML putting a top - chart WITH hidden skill shown, or else who knows the difference between 2-3

Banger, I just do not see how you are still saying this after I have directly addressed these issues.

I believe 2v2 ST SHOULD be a distinction and an honor. It should be a distinction and an honor as much as it is for 1v1. Currently, 2v2 ST is a higher distinction than 1v1, and as a result there are only 2 STs for 2v2. This has very little utility, and thus we are proposing a correction to the system so it is more in line with 1v1.

Understand?

Regarding showing the hidden skill rating along with the top ratings list, I don't see why this is necessary - 1v1 top lists do not have this feature and no one had ever complained.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump these teams to SuperTitan please!!! - GreatGonzales - 02-19-2013 12:13 PM